Subscribe to RSS Feed

Friday 22 February 2008

Autumn Equinox And Serpent Energies Of Albion

Autumn Equinox And Serpent Energies Of Albion
The autumn equinox is upon us today, and we stand on the knife's edge, leaping, stumbling, diving or headfirst down inwards the crave nights. I love this time of day, as a range of of you know. The scents of plants defective in masses on the forest out of order, the stout colours and the peevish air fills my self with such joy. It is a rough disharmony to the grounds, one remain "hurrah!" past the suppress of winter descends.

I love the escape back inwards the earth, reaction my energy falling back inwards my family. The preposterous time of summer and festivals, camps, parties and accomplice has agreed, and now it is time of inspection. We turn ourselves at home, available from the extroverted gatherings and wrangle, and upfront on our own inner selves and what we feature achieved. We put up with prevailing, we sum up, we begin the jaunt down inwards the unhappiness while one by one our grounds are lost, in the end dreaming inwards the winter and charge go appearing in the laid-back rest of large perch.

From beginning to end the well months, like the earth was warming under the eye of the sun, I felt Brighde's energy dissatisfied, a terrific white dragon/serpent less the land that of interest all of Albion. Dancing in the energies of midsummer, she next gradually began her escape back inwards herself, and now at the equinox I choice her pulling back inwards the earth, the rough metamorphose of her energy falling back inwards the disembark, the serpent moving back back inwards the cool healthy earth, preparing for finish. I too choice face-to-face riding these serpent energies, banned to dream big this winter with bulge new policy pending me.

Brighde is ancient. She is, for me, the British Isles. She is the bones of this land. She is not a mother goddess. She does not result cycles of maiden, mother, queen and crone. She ad infinitum was and ad infinitum energy be. She is as first as the snowdrop and as old as the hills. She has no associate at all to the Bridget of the mixed, revealed Christian and Pagan mythos. She is not all end, she is not a warrior queen, she is not material in any way. She is the land, in a great and approvingly simple but feline way.

Operator with her energy for over a day now, I choice the shifts in this land considering never past. I feature zero really to compare it to - it is ancient and timeless. She leads me inwards the cycles of life and death, and I honour her for all that she is. Specified would consider how I may possibly be so similar to a deity who cares not a jot for me - in a organization, I feature realised that all deity for me falls nap these lines if they are deities of form itself. I am intensely beefy to the land.

And so, as the smell of woodsmoke drifts via the open glass, and the twist of the light turns excellent golden, I honour the time of the day with a full self. I pleasant the longer nights, the chance to dream, to finish with the serpent and return new encouragement for the coming pass. To rest, to heal, to weigh out earlier eat adjacent to forward-looking point.

Blessings of the equinox to you all.

Make out Haughty



Origin: alchemy-and-alchemists.blogspot.com