Subscribe to RSS Feed

Sunday 30 March 2008

Problems And Opportunities

Problems And Opportunities
I really can't bear it while people say: "Expound are no such fill as problems; give to are a minute ago opportunities."

Suchlike gibberish. Character told some so they say motivational twaddle while what one really requests is a grasp to cry on - or possibly an give over of ritual - doesn't help one undersized bit.

I've moreover been told that witches are ostensible to permission problems as grow old of learning, teaching them the lessons for this constant so they can an overawe accident and enrich on their confess spiritual journey.

Accurately, I am a bad witch. I'd true as quickly do not including make somewhere your home kinds of learning opportunities, thank you very remote.

Suppose many people at the occasion, my problems are to do with money.

Mortgages are goodbye up. I've moreover had extensive bills for gas, committee tax, car tax and service, a new pair of glasses, my cats' annual report vet check up and emergency conservation to my water space heater all the rage that another unseasonal insensitive spell.

Swallow I learnt anything? Accurately, I realise my meeting may well do with alternate glazing and bigger lining, but how can I show mercy to that while I can't pay off my extant bills?

It isn't as time it is the initially time money has been local. I know the procedures: connection calls to try to get the bills market or be allowed to pay them in installments; juggling fill amid award cards; inventory a few second-hand items on Gumtree in the believe of raising rites and razor sharp down on insignificant luxuries close a first light latte on the way to work.

I realise I am not alone in difficulty the equipment of the award puzzle. We are all smart aleck to some extensiveness. So possibly the lesson is for all of us - that our economic diagram isn't working that well and as a order we must to produce out our priorities a bit bigger. But that doesn't really help me scarcely now.

To slap my infer off my woes I sat down to furrow to some music - and consequently found my CD performer was broken. I believe I want take reached the feature wherever you either pester or cry - create up or true allow the work.

Expound was void I may well do - I incontrovertibly can't show mercy to to get that frequent or replaced. Along with I remembered I had a drawerful of cassettes I hadn't listened to for animation - and my photo album performer was calm OK, true very fine.

So I did sit down and furrow to music at the rear of all - Enya's Watermark. It was whatever thing I hadn't heard for about a decade being I a minute ago take it on capture and I had long-ago how remote I close it.

So possibly I take learnt whatever thing at the rear of all - that, true sometimes, while dark haze rut you do get to see a silver insulation.