Subscribe to RSS Feed

Thursday 12 June 2008

Got My Spiritual Cologne From The Vodou Store Today I Got Two

Got My Spiritual Cologne From The Vodou Store Today I Got Two
Got my spiritual cologne from The Vodou store today. I got two scents to honor the god of the groves, and to honor the Witch Queen Hekate. They both spell amazing, I will order more of different scenes eventually. I also got some Chinese fortune coins for the fetish I'm making as a giveaway

I'm so happy about the colognes because I hate most colognes and my cologne(very irresistible by Givench, green bottle not the blue) isn't sold much anymore and is fairly expensive online. So these are a great way for me to both start forming a connecting with some gods that I have been interested in for a long time but never perused, and to attract the cuties.

Everyone should also check out their store The Vodou Store they are very nice people and know their shit they offer a shit ton of products all high quality.

Reference: pagan-space.blogspot.com