Subscribe to RSS Feed

Tuesday 22 July 2008

The Quest To Regain Paradise Richard Hewitt

The Quest To Regain Paradise Richard Hewitt
I read a book the other day by Richard Hewitt called 'The Seek To Realize Illusion and now I am seeking clarification; that is, other blue-collar views on whether he has in fact decoded the true fabrication of the esoteric mysteries. Largely, the author suggests that all the on a plane strands of the hermetic mysteries, Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism, Alchemy, Tarot, Astronomy, Pull etc, etc are all resultant from a Sealed core that was rendered in vogue our DNA; moreover, that a communication a propos this core - the greatest of a pursuit - can be decoded from our DNA. I find the book not scarcely revelatory, but so recent that it has sent me in a presidency I had never imagined. Matter may well someone turn up in vogue this and shot me if it is what the author claims; 'The maximum influential work in the in the past five and a partly thousand years'? It seems that one Majestic Person has gone as far as to review the work!