Subscribe to RSS Feed

Monday 26 January 2009

The Blessing Game On The Road

The Blessing Game On The Road
Author : Maria MorattoHave you ever been in a position when you want to pass someone on the road and the person doesnt budge? You get angry and aggravated and soon you will start saying bad names and then your driving gets worse because of the stress and on and on?This is the best time to play the Blessing Game. This is how I do it:Before I leave my house, I bless everyone that I will encounter, especially the ones on the road with me. Now, when I am driving, I bless anyone who is on the faster lane and refuses to make way (Californians are notorious for this--they cant grasp the concept that the fast lane is for those who go fast, regardless of the fact that they may be disobeying the speed limit, which, by the way, I never do).Soon enough, if the person accepts your blessing, he or she will go to the right and let me pass. If they dont accept my blessings, the universe will open a way for me to pass through the right. Rarely is the time when I have to wait for more than a minute to pass the person in front of me, one way or another.Of course, you may still be mad when you send the blessings, but wouldnt you rather say: "blessings, you jerk," than only: "get away, you idiot?" If nothing else, you will feel better, and that is what it counts. Sooner you will learn to disengage your anger and just plain bless the person.Before I forget, you can also bless every poor soul whose car is broken along the way. I am sure they will appreciate that. I go like this: when I see a distressed car on the road, I bless the person who owns the car and his or her entire family. That feels extra good!(c) Maria Moratto 2006Dr. Maria Moratto is the author of "The Inner Cure: Healing Your Body, Mind, and Soul." Visit Prescription For Bliss at http://www.rx4bliss.com, sign up for the newsletter and receive a free report.You may reprint this article in its entirety as long as you add this source box.Keyword : blessings, game, spirituality, Law of Attraction, driving, roads