Subscribe to RSS Feed

Thursday 9 July 2009

A Candle For Managing Stress

A Candle For Managing Stress
I don't know about you but I think candle burning spells are some of the most relaxing and yet at the same time, one of the most magical ways to cast spells. And, whenever I'm feeling stressed I know that gazing into the flame of a candle is very relaxing to me.

Llewellyn had this in New Worlds and posted a link to it on Twitter. I follow them on Twitter because I think they have some interesting things to post every now and then and when I read this article I definitely felt like this ritual was something that I had to do. I haven't had a chance to do it yet because I'm quite sore and quite tired from work, and quite possibly a cold that I can't quite shake yet but I plan on engaging in this at some point whenever I'm feeling a tad better and more apt to cast magick.

Head on over to Llewellyn and read it.

A Candle for Managing Stress