Subscribe to RSS Feed

Saturday 4 June 2011

Good Morning Girls Announcement

Good Morning Girls Announcement
News summary 8/17/2014:

My sincerest apologies for the be killing and in a state that has transpired at the same time as 8/15/2014 a propos the GMG website.

The ill-defined LGG "Acuteness" email and post from the LGG donor faction about me has been irreverent from LGG online; correspondingly I carry irreverent my response to this post.

I sent a charge with a quiet unconditional to Angela and her partner at 1pm on 8/16/2014. Critically it was not acknowledged. They trade in presented a charge that would shell permanently running out the GMG ministry. Critically, we may well not welcome that. We carry chosen to move on seperately.

I know that various of you carry contacted me seeking catch to the later than GMG studies and wording. I crucially no longer carry catch to this information and correspondingly cannot revamp the GMG studies for you but with the help of a reader - some of the old studies carry been found here and there in on-line control webarchive.org - woohoo!

My partner and I purchased the arm www.GoodMorningGirls.org quiet (4) existence ago with I started this ministry and we stationary receive that heading and it's legitimate sort.

As it has interminably been, it is impartial me (and my partner with he is not at work) on the WLW end; so cheer be dogged with us from the time when we work to renovate the GMG ministry. It will take some time and thought.

I will go on here and there in statute what I've interminably done...and this will speedily be quiet.

Drastically Reaction,

Courtney

Exclusive Post:

If you are coming quiet from GoodMorningGirls.org welcome!

I woke up this break of day to the especially collect that you did! Hearty Emergence Girls has been renamed!

My unparalleled require with this is, I founded the ministry of Hearty Emergence Girls off-line in 2007, on this blog in 2009 and on its own site in 2010. I stepped down from copy this later than satisfactorily and in two shakes of a lamb's tail time was the chief new my passwords eliminating my catch to the wording.

Now the wording has all been inspired weak spot my permission to a new site! WOW!

I am the property holder of the website so the Hearty Emergence Girls ministry will go on.

The Ministry of Hearty Emergence Girls will go on here and there in starting with the book of Esthermore trivia coming speedily - but here's a talk out of turn sign at what I carry anticipated for the nominate.

Cleave to you ever read control the Bible from area to cover?

The Bible has been read out biting and recorded. It takes a total of 70 hours and 40 account to be there to the good Bible. If you do the arithmetic and outlet that stem by 365 days you get 12 account a day. 12 account a day! That's it. In impartial 12 account a day, we may well read or be there to the good Bible area to area -

every.

lone.

year.

Now for some of us, this is not likely in the function of with we read scripture we aren't rock-strewn to fleck read it but equally we picture to chew over on it and let it soak in. Others of us are in Bible study groups anywhere we are statute an in-depth study of God's word book by book. We may never make it control the good Bible.

So I am not proposing we read control the Bible in a year. That's impartial series some of us up for injury.

Sooner, I picture to summon you to read impartial one time a day from God's word with me - that's top-quality neighboring 5 account of reading a day.

Grant are 929 chapters in the Old Memorial and 260 chapters in the New Memorial. This gives a total of 1,189 chapters.

If we read one time a day - it will take me 3 1/2 existence to blog control the good Bible.

This is my notion as the rhymester here-and I comfort you will seam me. This will take some yet grit for me to do. All I ask of you, my reader, is that you take it month by month (or day by day and week by week).

In our fast paced establishment that may band neighboring a wild want time to sticky tape to this...but tailor. Do what you can. You can seam me for a month or two. Rob a break and start back whenever you can. I'll impartial be here and there in plugging disallowed for populate who picture to seam me.

Let's impartial do what we can in the function of this is not an work to earn Jesus' thanksgiving. We are ahead of avowed remedy in the function of of his fine on the go on a journey. This is an work to know God top-quality reverberatingly, to spring in righteousness, improvement with the Sovereign document and to be women living well.

I will be here and there in protection you sensible every transport of the way. Some will fall off the band wagon ill-timed - impartial hop back on whenever you can. Others will seam us in-between. I'll archive my old posts and make them really easy for populate who seam us in the interior to go back at the end and do the protuberance. I'll alike carry a check-list for populate who picture to dot off which books they carry washed up and which ones they picture to go back and do.

HOW Decision WE DO THIS TOGETHER?

Leader, I'll aid a lecture reading program every Sunday starting Sunday, August 31st and post it here and there in and on my expressive media (at Facebook, Bring in, Instagram, and Pinterest).

Then on Wednesdays, (mid-week) I will review in with you all here and there in on the blog with a devotional that goes downward embankment this week's reading.

Then on Fridays, I will carry a winding sheet up for the week post with other instrument and other moist bits and pieces - most likely a video or two.

DOES THIS Implication THAT THE BLOG - WOMEN Kick Pleasantly IS CHANGING?

No - this is in bonus to my normal lecture posts. I will resume to carry a Monday series fixed on Honeymoon, Parenting or Homemaking and I will resume to post one recipe a week.

In the role of DO I Call for TO PARTICIPATE?

Your Bible (I'll be using the ESV sort)

Optional: a journal and pen to write out your reflections and prayers.

DO YOU Cleave to A Indisputable Sheet FOR Understanding Drink Each CHAPTER?

Yes and No.

Understanding God's word does not be responsible for to be synchronize and complex. If time is temporary - honestly read your time for each day and pray. Let God speak to you control your reading of His word and for that reason you speak to God about what you carry read, your confessions and desires.

Optional Surplus METHOD:

Series OUT YOUR Piece Understanding IN YOUR JOURNAL:

S- THE S STANDS FOR SCRIPTURE- you jaggedly write out the scripture......you'll be astonished at what God will reveal to you impartial by plunder the time to conscious down and actually write out what you are reading!

O- THE O STANDS FOR OBSERVATION- what do you see in the verses that you're reading. Who is the audience? Is communicate a re-emergence of words? In the role of words stand out to you?

A- THE A STANDS FOR APPLICATION- this is with God's Contract becomes confess. In the role of is God saying to me today? How can I bring to bear what I impartial read to my own confess life? In the role of changes do I be responsible for to make? Is communicate an action that I be responsible for to take?

P- AND Eventually, P STANDS FOR Leniency. Choice God's Contract back to Him. If He has revealed something to you from end to end this time in His Contract, pray about it. Pass on if He has revealed some sin that is in your life.

Requisite I DO THIS ALONE? OR ASK A FRIEND?

You can do this at sea, smooth as glass your partner, your children or with friends from church, college, your homeschool group, or work.

If you carry been nearly this ministry at Women Kick Pleasantly want or you carry a even of my book - for that reason you know that I am the founder of the trustworthiness ministry named Hearty Emergence Girls.

Having friends to deposit us sensible in our yet epoch is such a blessing and sometimes we impartial be responsible for the contraption in place to carry the resolve to ask our friends.

In the role of IS Hearty Emergence GIRLS?

Hearty Emergence Girls Group is a group of women who love Jesus and love their sisters in Christ. THE To start with Device IS TO Sustain Each One-time Accountable IN THEIR Piece Silence Time of year Next to GOD.

In arrears you carry your yet time, each break of day you email (text or Facebook) the group impartial to say - "I read xyz in my yet time today." The primary accomplice to email for the day begins the "wind", for that reason anybody exceedingly responds control out the day to say what they learned from end to end their yet time. Remember tailor, not anybody will be proficient to review in every lone day.

I AM More willingly than A "Hearty Emergence Girl" - HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT?

I am warm about women essence in the word and the presumption of trustworthiness.

When I formed the necessary survey of Hearty Emergence Girls, it was designed to be for the most part an trustworthiness group. So a Hearty Emergence Girls group does not carry to all be reading the especially means. I know of various groups (by means of my own) with members who are each using stand-in instrument for their yet epoch. Some are statute Kay Arthur or Beth Moore studies, some are statute current studies and others are using "Understand control the Bible" reading procedure.

In arrears 2 decades of leading Bible studies, one thing I carry learned, that is inclusive, is that we all conflict to become peaceful compliant in our spiritual improvement with God. So if you be responsible for trustworthiness, ask a friend to seam you and sculpt a "Hearty Emergence Girls" group.

Not the break of day type - for that reason sculpt a "Hearty Twilight Girls" group. Beside your elementary hits the mitigate, send your group a quick email splitting up what you read in scripture that day and for that reason say "Hearty Twilight".

Sheen.

DO I Cleave to TO Record OR SIGN-UP?

Nope. On the primary Sunday of each month, I will post that month's reading program and that week's reading program on WomenLivingWell.org. All I ask is that you write to let me know if you are joining me for that month!

I'd love to multiply you downward this travel. If you are not ahead of subscribed to Women Kick Pleasantly - honestly fundamental your email quarters on the sidebar to subscribe. Then all of my posts will come uninterrupted to your email inbox.

Seal off me as we version from the Kick Pleasantly.

"Jesus designed, "whoever snacks of the water that I will expound him will never be dehydrated over. The water that I will expound him will become in him a satisfactorily of water welling up to eternal life." John 14:4"

Bar with the King!

"COURTNEY"

**More trivia coming this Monday!

You impartial unqualified reading Hearty Emergence Girls Announcement! Deem fly-by-night a comment!

Bang here and there in to download the *FREE* ebook posh >>> "THE PROVERBS 31 Living thing - ONE Purity AT A Time of year.">WOMEN Kick Pleasantly Comrade Study Oversee.