Subscribe to RSS Feed

Thursday 5 September 2013

Ritual Candles And Lamps In Hoodoo Rootwork And Conjure Spells Re Skull Candle Questions And Answers

Ritual Candles And Lamps In Hoodoo Rootwork And Conjure Spells Re Skull Candle Questions And Answers
Dear venusblue,I've never heard of talking to the candle for 7 days then lighting it on the eight night and letting it burn all the way, but honestly that sounds like a real rad idea! I'm very new to Hoodoo, but I know a lot about it, and often times there are multiple ways you can do things. You've just gotta find the one that you feel more comfortable with. Most people that I know talk to the candle first before doing the spell, just to put their positive energy into it. Next they aniont it and burn it over 7 days at about the same time each day. I've also been told many of times to never blow out the candle because it "ends the spell" therefore I just snuff it out. I said all that to basically say that it's up to you on what you want to do. But I do agree with you; burning it over the course of 7 days does seem slow and steady.. but slow and steady win's the race! I wish you nothing less than the best of luck! Statistics: Posted by KINGoftheUNIVERSE - Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:14 pm