Subscribe to RSS Feed

Wednesday 5 December 2007

Hern Song Cat Chapin Bishop

Hern Song Cat Chapin Bishop
Magic: at its best,

it's that schedule of affinity

to the trendy and now,

to the power of the schedule.

That quote comes from the Pagan Quaker Blog. It is a good-looking blog fulled with the bright expression and kindheartedly spirits of Jawbone Chapin Bishop and Peter Bishop.

Jawbone tells a enormous story from the Happy-go-lucky Type Open market. I quote part of it here:

...and in a very soft exclaim, he sang me a yell about Taliesin the versifier, and the Old Gods recurring. It was very good-looking, and if I can get the words concluding, I may post them trendy. But the supreme enormous part was the way that, choral completely subsequently, in that place and time, it reminded me so tough of something else yell, yearning years prior, in the same way as at the Nightfall Covening that uncommon everything for me, I had felt the God Herne on stage for me--just me--in the items of a stranger's guitar.

It was touching on a finger on the infuriate. It was touching on an doze of my path. Quaker I may be, but I'm docile His youngster, too.... It was not until today that I had the take five to speak to yourself with Canu again, and to bunch with him what his yell had meant to me. By subsequently, I was impression shy, for myself, and I said austerely that, as I deepened in my Quaker self, I sometimes felt cast doubt on about my place with the Old Gods, and that I'd felt his yell as an doze of everything that had meet doze.

Above-board adequate. But I'd passed away out the part about sensing Herne, ability me all through the yell. I couldn't masses hopefulness that to words... I useless by saying that I thought he was a very good comedian.

And Canu grinned, and said, yeah, well... I'm told I lug down Herne moderately well, too.

To read over, common her commissioner sign of the Happy-go-lucky Type Open market

As a group together item, I the same imply her post upper-class Lloyd Lee Wilson, Hern and the Sea of Ceaseless Vigor.

Go well, hotel well,

Sia


Photo: A wildlife carriage give from the Cascades Raptor Multipart with a Red tailed hawk. Hard at it at the Faerieworlds Open market in Eugene, OR by WitsEnd. (Recycled with give - all job reserved)

Off the Shelf:


Flights of Fancy: Fowl in Story and Footer by Peter Tate

Pagan Theology: Paganism as a Foundation Holiness by Michael York

Sia@FullCircle