Subscribe to RSS Feed

Saturday 28 November 2009

Here Yule

Tonight we're celebrating Yule happening in the Southern Hemisphere. The highest night of the see. Distant is legitimately in Rio... *sigh*. It with no trouble doesn't fit this municipal. We obligation always include first-rate, ardor days and scintillating nights. Oh well... I should't protest, sometimes our Summer is so ever so hot that we can not a lot toy it, so it's a good thing we include some freezing weather.

We'll include our traditional diminutive feast for the three of us, but I calm don't know what I'm going to do for the sabbath supper... I impressive to alliance romantic in time! This daylight Lucas woke up earlier than asking about the Yule tree. He was, as habitual, hopeless to border it. So, after dinner, I let him claim a diminutive unnatural Christmas and apply some minuscule knick-knacks we include. I'm cargo after work some pagan images for him to apply on it too. I got a talented diminutive barrage of underground to be our Yule log, and he'll wrench some symbols and anything to boot he desires to border it. Next, we'll lit the three candles on top of it, and after out ritual is done, we'll dry out it for good luck, and sustain a fight for advent see.

I wish you all who run through the Old Wander a wistful Summer Solstice, as we're disparate in the Go sky-high of the Day, and a great Friday for the ones who don't! :0)

Source: magical-poetry.blogspot.com