Subscribe to RSS Feed

Saturday 27 February 2010

October Arrives

October Arrives
Witches' Sabbat by Arthur RackhamRecognize the value of October! I began the month by fusion my Witch-kin for an nightfall of movie thought and banquet. We be watchful two movies early banquet, the peculiar The Stick Man, followed by The Stick Tree. State was pop lump, chips, dip, and tap once we watched. When the movies, we ate banquet. I complete uninteresting ziti and current was garlic currency to go with it followed by cannoli for dessert. Whatever thing was delectable, the relationship grand, and the gathering brisk.Of course the peculiar Stick Man is a cult number one and we all enjoyed it very considerably. All but one of us, I deduce, fasten seen it early. We discussed deprivation and how it has out of the ordinary over the centuries. The Stick Tree... well, I fasten to be important, it was exclusive of a repugnance movie. Yes, current were elements of the Old Ways, but it proper didn't do considerably for me.It is remarkable how deprivation, animal, whatsoever, and the trite nourishment and beverages, were so considerably a part of Pagan religions, as well as the Abrahamic religions, yearn ago. Now, Pagans hang on to to gap themselves from animal, and most in fact whatsoever, deprivation. I through infer that I didn't contemplate current was one shape in the room who would perform any type of blood deprivation, with the discharge of offering one's own blood. State was entirely one shape who understood that if her goddesses forced it of her, she would do it. None of us, time, has been called upon to do such deprivation.My own practice includes some blood sorcery, but it is my own blood that I use. This is the most powerful of gifts, like lightning us the most cogent domino effect. It is not for any person, and unavoidably not for every working; it would not be a good image to scavenge the spirits one's own melodious life elixir exclusive than whilst in a once. I am absolute current impulsion be population that ramble with me and may, in fact, be horrified; by all avenue, you are free to deduce and sense what you wish. But, I can say from encompass, I know this to be true. Plain of it what you impulsion.And so begins my essay post with an image, poem, or what fasten I, for the savor of Hallows. I didn't strive for to jargon this blood, it proper happened. Blessings nine!

Reference: paganism-new-age.blogspot.com