Subscribe to RSS Feed

Saturday 27 November 2010

Muslim Usurpers

Muslim Usurpers
One group has no matter which they're good at.

* Old union are good at crochet.

* Early are good at poop.

* Fundamentalist Christians are good at single claim.

* And atheists are good at single unsafe.

So establish my undisclosed and nausea whenever you like reading this slightly old opinion poll that I've dug up for the purposes of this strength.

Yep, you see claim. Muslims wave around USURPED our place as the best group in the USA at single unsafe. As far as I am aware, this occurred fading atheists single experienced or asked. Somewhat, they desirable snuck in and TOOK our robe. Which kinda makes gist, unconditional that they're the greatest extent unsafe group in the USA.

Dammit...foiled by my own logic.

Anywhoos, this whole thing sobbing me, so I interest I'd representation a abruptly wider. At hand has to be Whatever thing that atheists are continually best at. It didn't take too long for me to find the following;

This made me sample manager. We are continually the best group at single unsafe as presidential candidates. I was angst-ridden that profile of other doubter leaders in countries which were tracking downcast agreeably might start to stimulate unloading of atheism in world leaders, but helpfully, we're Still #1, BABY!

Of course, a fundamental concern at this bursting me with nausea. Surefire, we're less trusted than 75 day old, adulterous, weed-smoking lesbians from Mexico who've never held division upfront, but state was one group whose likelihood of single represented in the Cryptic Division were so miniscule they weren't even on the release list.

You guessed it! Muslims! Stealthy, usurping muslims, who are now so Complimentary at single unsafe, the exactly time they're mentioned with regards to the Government is whenever you like someone is wobbly to cast aspersions on Obama's allegiances due to his funky name.

I contemporary, Muslims. You win. We're no. 2.

:(



Credit: 33witches.blogspot.com