Subscribe to RSS Feed

Monday 8 November 2010

Time To Give Back

Time To Give Back


UPDATE


The winners are:Sandi Crawford andPagan by Set upAbsorb email your get hold of information to me at autumnwindreno@aol.com and I will send you the color choices.
What I started this blog after in the wake of rendezvous I enjoy been welcomed to the online Pagan community in such a dear way. I enjoy play a part in blog parties, amalgamated challenges and enjoy tried to become a real aficionada of this group.I enjoy been delightful mend lucky too, unbeaten particular prizes from blogs that I quest and play a part in. So lucky that I really seek to grant back to the community that has welcomed me so amicably.Stuck-up are two of the lace butterfly masks that I enjoy ready this bearing in mind rendezvous. What's more of these were wrinkled and standard plenty of compliments. Amount out my picture at home to see the ruby one on me.I am giving not in a create Flounce Butterfly defender and a bushwhack item (moreover) to 2 lucky winners! All and sundry bang will be proficient to undertake the color of defender they seek from a inspection of 300 colors! Winners will be decide on on Speed 1st and the masks mailed by Speed 30th. Here are the rules:1) You essential quest me publicly and2) Support about the perk on your blog and bond back to this post That is it!For each one of the agree with you will get an extra entry:1) Track me on steal a look - @autumnwindreno - post at home to let me know you are a traditionalist2) about the perk, bond to this post in your cheep 3) Fellow worker me "autumnwindreno" on facebook - next post at home that you did :) 4) Possess a friend quest me publicly - enjoy them send me a murder that you sent them my way so I grant you credit!So that is up to 5 entries!As you may enjoy read a few weeks ago, I am feat not permitted to open my Magickal Etsy shop "Less than the Witch's Moon" on Speed 1st and to hang loose that I will be take steps added giveaways in the expound approaching. I can't begin to tell you how magnificent it has been to obtain out of the broom storeroom and wearing the Pagan community. Thank you for making me deem adjacent I am a part of this eye-catching world massive web community!Saintly Be!Autumnwind