Subscribe to RSS Feed

Thursday 24 November 2011

This Is An Actual Eye Witness Event To The Supernatural I

This Is An Actual Eye Witness Event To The Supernatural I
-This is an actual eye-witness event to the supernatural. I wanted to share my own personal experience to set the tone for this blog, and explain my interest in the paranormal. This story is a true story with no fabrications and exaggerations. Enjoy.- Atrillium - Part 3 (FINAL) First off, out of my sister and I, I had a stronger spiritual presence. Her spirit, which was fire, was more damaging, but mine was larger. So things would be drawn to me. And I had something very serious attached to me. So he meditated. And meditated. And meditated. He tried to figure out what was happening. The news he found regarding my experience was worse than we thought. I had a fear demon feeding off of me, intentionally frightening me and feeding off my spirit. It certainly explained why I was so exhausted. So he gave my sister and I very specific instructions. He told us to get sea salt and some olive oil, and seal all of our doors and windows. State that all beings and spirits will ill-intent were not allowed in our space. And then, we had to use my tormentor's name. One things about things in the spiritual world; names hold much power. A name can be the difference between banishing something, or it holding power over you. A name can even draw a spirit to you. So he told my sister what he was meditating so hard for; a name. And my demon's name was Atrillium. So my sister and I burned a white candle and sealed all of our windows and doors, and banished Atrillium from the premises. And after this incident, nothing had happened to me. It was over. However, my sister and I were scared enough that we stopped our dabbling with the spiritual world. We stopped meditating, and we stopped seeing that group of people. We just stopped. And yet still I can sense things, and still my sister can see things. And I can hear them. So we block it from our minds. But it will never go away, and we will always be aware. No matter how much we wish not to be. A name could make it all happen again. So I never speak it. That name could draw him back. So I never tell my story by mouth. And his name will only be recorded over the internet. Though I beg of you not to speak his name. Because what I went through could be wished upon no one.

Origin: practicing-wicca.blogspot.com