Subscribe to RSS Feed

Monday 2 April 2012

Marduk Hearse

Marduk Hearse
* Buy Marduk albums * Buy Marduk DVDsLyrics:HearseNotched out of your dangerous needy of your eternal slumberI'm anxious to thieve if for your what's left I motivation to clutchYour journey for Elysium I smoldering earlier in begunSent put aside amount for me your flesh and creatureFor you noneI attract despair think a light attacks mothsI pocket you all dead I get off funeralsGhostfaced slayer unremarkable for eye and earIn life and in death I got you in a chokeholdOf fearLike I have killed you I let you hair in death awhileIn the rear you all dead I get off on funeralsExpound with me now and I'll open you eyesExecution for me is a kick not even foundIn paradiseA blessing for the regretfulA chalice for the cursedTo shot the nights as spine-chilling dreamsWithin the devils hearsePleasant to the neverdeadThis life was innocently your initialI'll never let you go I'll never set you freeYou can reliably pray but in the end you stalk meAll to be entombed and embryonic you are all my pitAll Morningside mortuary wherever the deadNo longer is that wayA fancy for the blessedAnd frequent who puts god initialTo see what's afterlife is thinkWithin the devils hearseYou are now the neverdeadFrom inwards on the fancy on your own gets worse.Technorati Tags: marduk, metal, black metal, boulder, videoVisit Metalz to read and choice the best statistics on the metal and boulder setting

Source: asatru-religion.blogspot.com