Subscribe to RSS Feed

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Epically Amazing Surprises

Epically Amazing Surprises
Happy Earth Day Everyone!

I've met some "epically-awesome" friends over the course of publishing this blog! I'd like to share a few of the treasured gifts bestowed upon me and Pagan by Design recently. In the photo below, you'll see the beautiful bookmark that Magaly of PAGAN CULTURE made for me, along with the handmade Tarot Deck and matching Crystal pouches that my dear friend Bine sent to me recently. Not shown in the photo (I'm not a very good photographer, lol) is a homemade blend of Crone Tea and note from my friend Rox, Author of THE HEALTHY HEATHEN, too.

Vickie, author of AOIBHBEAL'S LAIR has bestowed the following award upon Pagan by Design, and

Cheryl, whom I consider to be an expert Tarot Reader and owner of TURTLEMOON TAROT, awarded my blog, "The Moonlit Grove", with the "Very Inspiring Blogger Award for 2013"!

Thank you so much to each of you! You've brought me endless smiles and sunshine! :) May you be blessed today and always.

"Known in the Pagan Community as the "Green Witch", POLLY TASKEY is descended from Mary Bradbury (Perkins). She shares her interests through the PAGAN BY DESIGN BLOG and MESSAGE BOARDS. If reprinted, this byline and links shown here must be included."