Subscribe to RSS Feed

Sunday 7 October 2012

Magic In Harry Potter First Woman Wand

Magic In Harry Potter First Woman Wand

FIRST WOMAN WAND

From the new owner of the "First Woman" wand:

"Dear Lolair, My wand arrived home in beautiful condition. It is far more breathtaking in person than any picture can tell. The love and delicate carving you have carved into my wand is the greatest blessing. I am so excited to take it to our full moon circle tomorrow, I can't wait to charge it and use it in all my magickal undertakings. Thank you from my heart I feel very blessed that you carved this piece"."

BLACKTHORN CROW WAND


"My wand arrived today. I honestly don't know what to say. It's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen, and it has such a soft, hushed feeling to it when I hold it, like it's happy to be sitting in my hand. The wood feels like silk and the carving is so incredibly detailed. It's just perfect. (Or, as my husband remarked, "That's a whole lot of wow!") I can't thank you enough, and I really can't wait to show it to a few friends. I'm just in love with it. I keep looking at it and picking it up to just hold it. I hope your business continues to flourish. With your talent and attention to detail, you truly deserve it! Thank you again"!"

EBAY FEEDBACK


"(Selected from 38 positive feedbacks)"

* CARVED HAWTHORN WAND: "Awesome Wand! Good craftsmanship! Record time shipping! Thanks! Great seller!"
* BLACKTHORN BLASTING ROD: "Simply beautiful! I highly recommend this seller!"
* HAWTHORN TREE ALTAR TILE: "Beautiful Workmanship! Timely Shipping. Highly Recommended! Will Be Back!"
* CUSTOM RITUAL TOOL SET: "Excellent off and on ebay.Wonderful seller, highly recommend."
* ROWAN OGHAM RUNESTAVES: "Staves arrived in excellent condition. Beautiful, quality work! A
"
* ASH OGHAM RUNE SET: "Absolutely gorgeous runes, great seller, always happy with the shipping."
* HOLLY HANDLED STONE KNIFE: "the athame is beautiful and has a wonderful feel to it, Great shipping. Thanks"



Credit: just-wicca.blogspot.com