Subscribe to RSS Feed

Thursday 21 February 2013

Ive Recently Felt Very Drawn To Selene And After Meditating On It For A While I Believe She Is My Patron How Would I Bond With Her As Your Post Suggests

Ive Recently Felt Very Drawn To Selene And After Meditating On It For A While I Believe She Is My Patron How Would I Bond With Her As Your Post Suggests
Give to are gods and goddesses out contemporary who are very stringent to understand and take pleasure in several ways of bonding. Selene is not one of these.

Before time and peak...the Moon. Selene is a goddess of the moon and is depicted as the chariot driver crossways the night sky. She is the ancient or Gray female that cleave in love with a nature and went mad with passion.

To conception with her I would thriving recommend nightly walks in the moonlight. I would recommend having pictures of the moon. Search indoors moon magics. Selene has contacts with Artemis and Hecetae. These goddeses (and several expert) are partnered with the moon, but neither of them ARE the moon, as Selene is. She moreover has an liaison with Helios her brother and tally (the sun).

Procure the Moon indoors your life in every way that you can be aware of of.

Reference: magic-and-spells.blogspot.com