Subscribe to RSS Feed

Saturday 30 March 2013

Why Do Christians Join Pagan Groups A Rant

Why Do Christians Join Pagan Groups A Rant
So I belong to various groups on Facebook background to the Divine being Hecate. Assorted of the groups are within. In this day and age as I went voguish one of my groups I saw the supporter post.

Screenshot from Hekate's Crossroads


Why? Why do some Christian's nibble the craving to go voguish within areas, somewhere group are minding their own business and badger their religion on group.

It really seems to me from all that I've seen, a stout side of group who are in this religion nibble the craving to go voguish someone groups in this deal with, or voguish villages as in the move "At Play in the Fields of the Member of the aristocracy", and in essence come through their culture.

Mark 6:11

Sovereign James Credit (KJV)11 And whosoever shall not build you, nor congregate you, when ye set off thence, hesitate off the swab under your feet for a announcement against them. Deduce Confessions of a Modern Witch

Source: pagan-space.blogspot.com