Subscribe to RSS Feed

Saturday 29 June 2013

The One Book I Keep Finding Myself Recommending

The One Book I Keep Finding Myself Recommending
Merry Meet :)))))) Throughout the years I've been teaching, there is one book that I find myself recommending consistently, Mindlight by Silver RavenWolf.

I always notice themes in questions asked of me, and many of them have to do with working with spells and not really grasping how energy works. When I first started my path formally I remember taking a class on shielding when they were having me create a bubble of energy around myself. I found myself completely baffled with how everyone else was describing these elaborate colors and bubbles, and honestly? I saw nothing. lol :)))) I couldn't for the life of me figure out if I was so gifted as everyone said why I was having such issues with something that was suppose to be so simple. Part of it is because I'm an empath and my psychic gifts work a bit differently, I will go into this in a different article coming up this week. :)))) The other part was I really didn't have a firm working knowledge of energy.

In order to master many of the lessons that come up with being Wiccan, and even if you're not Wiccan, working with your intuitive gifts, understanding energy is huge. It really is the foundation for everything you will want to work with. That being said, Mindlight is where I had that lightbulb moment and finally understood it. The exercises she gives you to work on in the book are amazing and she has a writing style that I found really easy to read and to work with. So if you are new to your personal path, or you have been on it for quite some time, this is a book that I think everyone can benefit from and I can't recommend it enough. :)))))))

If you are interested you can grab a copy here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/1kSoZhj

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong


"Put A Little Magick in Your Day!"Premium edition includes daily magickal correspondences, quotes, affirmations, tarot card, spell, and an article teaching you more about your path. :))) "

"http://www.wiccanmoonsong.com/Moonsong-Daily-Magick.html"