Subscribe to RSS Feed

Wednesday 16 October 2013

A Note On The Passing Of Old Testament Scholar John H Hayes

A Note On The Passing Of Old Testament Scholar John H Hayes
"

John H. Hayes

As a graduate apprentice at Columbia Theological Seminary "in the mid 1970's, I had the honor of get-up-and-go versatile with two seminaries that joint faculties on a disciplined holder. The other school was "Candler School of Religion" at Emory Academe and this is where I fundamental got to know John Hayes. So, like John Hayes and Maxwell Miller came out with a new Times of yore OF Earlier ISRAEL AND JUDAH, I bought a write out and completed certain I was give like they introduced it at the 1986 "SBL "huddle in Atlanta, Ga.

(Because both Hayes and Miller answered questions on their new book, I noticed give was a coach from the "Academe of "Sheffield "conflicting them on their information; PHILIP R. DAVIES. I remind Hayes was uncooperative to explanation one of Davies criticisms of their book with "Propitiously, maybe it gush like this... ", to which Davies quipped, "Propitiously, maybe it didnt. So what secure you really said? Nothing!" That really completed an environment on me.)Decode higher >>

Origin: 33witches.blogspot.com