Subscribe to RSS Feed

Thursday 16 October 2014

Intro And On Line Major Arcana Decks

Intro And On Line Major Arcana Decks
So long, all! I fixed the same as TAROT WEEK was in the LJ Focus, but I evidence I'd let the intro posts die down a curt bit previously making my own.

I love unicorns, so my mom and I picked out the Unicorn Tarot as my head of state deck, which she bought for me. That was the same as I was in high school - about 10 excitement ago. Better a minute ago, my parents got me the "Medieval Scapini" deck, which they picked up that summer the same as we visited the Cloisters in New York. And decisively, my sister and her girlfriend were lost for Christmas continue time. My sister's girlfriend does Tarot readings for dash as a enhance to her boarding house, and for Christmas, she gave me an Asian deck that had never really worked all that well for her. It's got the highest alluring artwork!

I don't do readings all that regularly, and the same as I do it's unadventurously for individually. I go more exactly protracted, since I need to part up the meaning of the cards. I'm looking forward to learning very about Tarot here!

Efficiently, I evidence I'd very reason you guys to a few other posts. The head of state was finished by my friend DRAGON FALL who's put together a DC Comics Tarot Main Arcana set (well, highest of the Main Arcana, but I'm more exactly positive the others are coming absolutely). Static if you're not a DC Comics fan, the images are perfectly pretty and so excessively appropriate!

I very equitable for a Reckon Unicorn Movie star Come to blows community called DREAMOFTOMARROW. A measure back, we had a series of contests, creating icons for each of the Main Arcana. The winners of this series can be found roundabouts.

Enjoy!



Origin: theartofastralprojection.blogspot.com