Subscribe to RSS Feed

Saturday 7 March 2009

Moa Hatha Yoga With Leigh Brown

Moa Hatha Yoga With Leigh Brown
Agape Music and Arts Ministry Presents:

Move and Groove with MOA - MOVEMENT OF AGAPE in the month of June:

HATHA YOGA with Leigh Brown

A unique blend of Yoga and Meditation, synergistically woven together to nourish the mind, body and spirit.

Wednesday June 26 9:00pm to 10:00pm

Suggested Love Donation

Meet in Agape Room 3.

Instructor:

LEIGH "SIMRAN" BROWN

After taking my first yoga class in the late 80's in my hometown, DC, I knew I was home. I stepped deeper into my journey when I moved to NYC and found my first teacher Ravi Singh. While living in NY I was so blessed to study with some of the great Yoga masters including Pattabhi Jois, Dhrama Mittra and Yogi Bhajan. All these teachers have strengthened and added to the richness of my yoga practice. I took my first Anusara yoga class with Noah Maze in 2007 and was blown away. Since then I have studied extensively with John Friend, Noah Maze, Tony Guiliano, Kenny Graham, and many other wonderful teachers.

I am in deep gratitude to my teachers, Douglas Brooks with whom I study the deeply life enhancing philosophy, Rajanaka Yoga, and Michael Bernard Beckwith & the Agape International Spiritual Community. My love for yoga is in the process of remembering even life's hardest challenges can become great gifts. I love to explore, honor, and take a stand for the divine beauty that emanates from all of us. Let's do this together on and off the mat.

Leigh is an RYT as well as a certified Kundalini teacher.

The post MOA - Hatha Yoga with Leigh Brown appeared first on Agape Live.

Source: magick-keys.blogspot.com