Subscribe to RSS Feed

Wednesday 18 March 2009

Vampire Transformation Haunted Spirit Bound Spell Cast Black Magick

Vampire Transformation Haunted Spirit Bound Spell Cast Black Magick
Can you imagine the powers of a spell bound vampire flowing through your body? Or do you wish to have the power, appeal and control of a vampire? Are they everything you dream of being? This vampire spirit is waiting to be at your call.

This conjured Vampira, is held in the tiny vessel. She is a psychic vampire, and feeds of others strength. She will transfer that strength to the owner of the vessel.

She will allow you the ability to draw others close to you

To be a great lover, just as she is.

To influnence the will of others.

The beauty and stamina or the vampire spirit.

This is NOT a physical transformation, it is a metal transformation.

You must not open the bottle, if so you will release her, and lose the power.

The vampires name is Marcelle Choiseul, she lived in 16th century France. She is known as The offspring of a goddess - beautiful, powerful and ruthless.

As long as you hold this conjured spirit, she will give you the power she possesses.

Please send me your name, date of birth and place of birth so I can bind you to the spirit. You can add this during checkout, in the message to seller.
Who Am I?

I am Lilith, I was born different, just as my mother and grandmother before me. I have been studying and helping others with psychic readings for over 10 years. I have been casting for many years and helping others. Rest assured I will do my very best to help you. This spell will be cast by myself and the spirit keeper of my coven Raven.

After Purchase I will need from you


Your name, date of birth, place of birth, and time of birth (if possible), A photo, (if possible), and email address. Your partners name, and date of birth (if you have it)

Please note most spells are not instant and do manifest slowly over a period of days or even weeks.

Please send me your information via message to seller in checkout, this is the quickest way for me to get your information.

Legal: All Readings and spells are for entertainment purposes only, you,must be 18 years old to purchase this item. This reading you purchase can not be a substitute for professional, help, legal, medical, financial or psychiatric advise or care.

Price: 39.19



Credit: lilith-dark-moon.blogspot.com