Subscribe to RSS Feed

Tuesday 10 March 2009

Yule Pentacle Charms The Perfect Way To Celebrate The Winter Solstice

Yule Pentacle Charms The Perfect Way To Celebrate The Winter Solstice
I influence I would post some pictures of my Yule charms that I pass towards the end finished in eagerness for the refugee celebrations refuse to eat of us. Yule or the Formal Solstice has longing been an substantial street party in various corners of our superb earth. Solstice cash were professional and various distinct groups as Innate South Americans, Celts, Persians, Orientals, and Africans. The winter solstice of Yule was unrestricted as Sacaea to the Mesopotamians, as the Festivity of Kronos to the ancient Greeks, and as Saturnalia to the Romans.

Yule Pentacle charm lb2.99 yule pentacle charm for love and tastiness

As a celebration of this superb street party I pass shaped this attain of charms. These wonderful charms would aspect really nice locket from your tree or together with some mistletoe then to the belly rudeness. Oddly they are really nice to murder on a dart as a pendant.

Yule is a fire street party, the red pentacle charm is a superb celebration of this. Yule is similarly a special time to get together with dear ones which is why I pass select by ballot murano glass hearts for this around attain.

Yule Pentacle charm lb3.99 pentacle charm for Yule

I pass various broaden pagan/pentacle charms cooperative on my website. Prices start at completely lb1.99. Mixed postage is no difficulty, completely email me and I wish show you a quote for the postage based on the weight of what you are export. Carnival bang on http://www.astarte-moon.co.uk/shop/ for lots broaden gift objects.

Unpolluted Yule charm lb3.99 Yule pentacle charm for protection and tastiness

Happy Yule blessings to you, Alison

xxx