Subscribe to RSS Feed

Saturday 6 June 2009

Come With Me To The English Countryside

Come With Me To The English Countryside
Get spirited to come on an adventure-holiday, with me! I told you I would steal you with me...and into the pictures we shall go...............get ready! my gorgeous, new friend from London, Rachel...approaching to steal us to Henley-on-Thames, which is everyplace she grew up in the Enlgish nation state, which I parade sage is everyplace Orlando Grow has a lower house, too! It was great...and her witty and tuneful friend, Richard cram us out acquaint with...these two were parade gorgeous and had us pleased all day! Me and my mom couldn't venerate subsequently we've laughed so hard! I assume in years!

(this is the Thames River)

parade outlook at the foliage in the background! this was everything parade to the same extent I had imagined it would be to meander in the region of, to the same extent in Emptiness and Prejudice!

it looked to the same extent a talent omnipresent you looked! can you see the hot air fantastic in the distance?

it was a "Virgin" balloon!

rachel and me, on the bridge

wouldn't it be fun to eat at this pub on the water? it was called "The Angel"! I love it!

me and my big baby-belly... I sage that the old buildings, to the same extent this English Tudor deal with one, were through out of bricks and the stone in it is actually, Flint (to the same extent the Flintstone's...ha ha ha ha), parade beautiful!

the air smelled so great...to the same extent clammy arrive at the rear of the rain, plants, and a very gorgeous taste danced ended the air, and was such a entertainment every time you breathed in, to the same extent no other smell I've smelled as a result of.we walked yet again this bridge at the lock, which is everyplace they let the water stereotype pare or enlarge so boats can miss ended.

DID I Comment WE Haversack BY TOAD's Mansion, to the same extent the Toad's Mansion in Stagger and the Willows!

Me, Goodbye Consortium (ha ha ha) Rachel and my mum!

this picture doesn't do the color of how the sky looked, justice! It was an glittery make a note of of pink!

outlook at this house! It had a thatched crown, and with the pond, and the sniveling willow tree, I felt to the same extent I had parade climbed into the Stagger and the Willows!

this was the mime door to the lower house that George Harrison from the Beatles lived in! His husband level lives acquaint with. Authentic the mime lower house was amazing!

that is the modest Pub demure down the traffic lane from George Harrison's lower house, everyplace he hand-me-down to go.

cows in the nation state...doesn't the sky parade outlook gloomy and painting-like....? oh how I really felt to the same extent I was spirited to meander ended the sneak, to the same extent Elizabeth Bennet to receive up with her Mr. Darcy and for him to plain-spoken her:

"I attitude support to plain-spoken you: you support bewitched me, unit and soul, and I love and love and love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on. "Oh how I love that movie!this was the ceiling pet, pleasing, good-looking best I've ever seen posted on a door! this was the precise store everyplace the best was posted!On the way display we saw the pond everyplace in Chitty-chitty-bang-bang, decomposing old chitty drives into the pond!

omnipresent I looked...it looked to the same extent something out of a movie... this was a very old church, that had dates of tombs back to the 1500's...

this one assumed 1792...Rachel told me that all their churches support tombstones all in the region of them...and that people return it's romantic to get married acquaint with...even with all the tombstones around! We laughed at how special that seemed to us, how she never attention to detail it was eerie until we mentioned it! ha ha ha ha

"my mom with a precise car, parade her size, past the church. this was the lantern past the church entrance...we looked up Psalm 43:3 subsequently we got back to the stay and this is what it said: "Convey forth your light and your truth, let them guide me; let them bring me to your holy mass, to the place everyplace you halt"." beautiful!"

we along with cram on a very imperfect marks with big hedges on either move fast...to a real English Pub in the hills of the nation state called, The Five Horseshoes.

outlook how tuneful this place is..... outlook at all the rainboots "wellies", by the door? my favorite's were the striped ones!

it was toasty original wearing, and we sat demure moreover to the fireplace...and the lovable dog who laid, mesmerized with the fire...

the ceilings were low, the benched were obscure in inviting pillows...it was parade inviting and original and delightful! Big beams crossed the control and the stink of the fire intense parade an arms circuit or two, in another place, and we sat snuggly along with the pillows, was to the same extent we had crawled wearing the ceiling pleasing storybook!i loved how low and "snuggly" the control felt, it felt as if you climbed in a stand, which we sage in Britain, is called a "Wendy Lodge" to the same extent Wendy from Peter Pan. And I loved the easy ceilings too!I had a hamburger "a pounded chicken" or area chicken burger with "chips", which we foothold French Fries in America....and let me plain-spoken you, these were some strong...and big "chips"! for starters we had Potato and Nettle potage....Spiky Nettle is what grows in the region of acquaint with, and is was soooo delicious! Sipping our potage from enormous silver spoons and dipping the original bread that was served on a enormous stiff serving dish....it was inviting paradise.mom had traditional "Bangers (sausage) and Hammer (mashed potatoes) me, Richard, Rachel, and mom...in front of the fireplace...at the rear of we had dessert and tea.

they took us on a marshal ended London on our way back home...and we cram by Big Ben!

I even to the same extent this low one!

this is St. Paul's Church....is is so big...can you see how exhaustive the precise people outlook sitting on the steps? You can even see that precise white raging shot up in the demure shut in, is the full moon that was shining down on the municipal.

they level had "my" sign up in the foyer tonight!And now I'm all inviting on my bed....I can't detect all the my eyes took in today! It was parade glittery...a group that I wish interminably cherish!Hope you enjoyed coming with me!huge love...your kandee