Subscribe to RSS Feed

Saturday 29 May 2010

Witchy Women

Witchy Women
Had fun confine night examination a special perk up Biography on Witches. Two witches I know especially were interviewed Laurie Cabot, "The Official Witch of Salem" and darling Shiny Ravenwolf, one of my mentors ready her books, crafts, resolved - simply about everything. Trimming than any witch I wait acknowledged (especially) she has persuaded how I do resolved and how I future witchcraft.

I can quote her books close to by core and wait ad infinitum had the best well-known connections with her. Her books and her work was a fire of light to me at a time once I was very significantly separately in my craft (block ad infinitum for the plunk of my mother) after being departure from it for a copy of time. Silver's books are consistently considered a slight "fluffy bunny" by some but I'm to a certain extent happy with them the way they are. I like that they are incredibly good and don't shrivel with dark aspects so significantly, I wait other influences for that.

I've been benevolently to wait many well-known teachers put down my path and this TV special got me lost in thought about them.

I grasp the if at all possible time I went to Manna Parallel Obsession in Stronghold Myers, looking for supplies (this was way previous you possibly will buy everything on the internet) and the owners were modestly taken aback I was a witch being I didn't play like one (neither did they, they were improved like hippies). They told me that best realm who came in had embraced the goth witch play. this got a tell goodbye and we became friends thereafter and at the end of the day I even came to know other witches and pagans who were improved "inhabited" like me. They second hand to josh all the time and cellular phone me "Samantha" from "Bewitched" being that was who I reminded them of!

I second hand to read Tarot sometimes in person many time ago and ad infinitum had such fun with it, in fact once I lived in Key West. This got me introduced to my Cuban Santeria mentors, two women I worked with from the solid journalists I wrote for, who took me in as a apprentice and I artificial Santeria for about 6 time. Studying this original mystery opened me up to studying Hoodoo and Voudou as well.

I'm thankful to the many well-known witches I wait acknowledged like Vintage Luna and Johanna Rowantree, witches I wait exchanged spells with, ended candles for, oils, jewelry, it has all been so gratifying. I plunk many pagan crafting enterprises and wait for many time.

Of course my highest witch guiding light of all is my mother who pressed me being I was a child to find my own path. She is a immature person of Isis but has never competent as a witch though she has engaged part in many of circles and spellcastings from my younger days. It was her shore up that has ad infinitum permitted me to drawback my true self.

She is, in the spirit of true witchcraft, the wisest woman I know.