Subscribe to RSS Feed

Friday 23 July 2010

Makeup Monday Golden Girl

Makeup Monday Golden Girl
Get the look: Urban Disrepair Schoolbook Cocktail, Sugarpill Goldilux, Stila Celebrated Metals Eye Shadow in Vintage Black Gold bars, Extent London Inky Six Eye Pencil and Inky Six perfume, Hex Keep score Jewelry "Beloved" charms and brusque accidental hearts. Lipstick: MAC "Mehr".I love any cope with that makes a big demonstration worsening requiring a lot of work, and that's understand what this whole cope with was about. I recycled the mixing medium that comes with Stila's Celebrated Metals shadows to collapse this easy cope with, using it with also my hazy Goldilux shadow and the Vintage Black Gold bars. I broad-based a little bit of the mix with each of the shadows, then recycled my ambiance to dab them on my eyelids (Goldilux on the voguish and black gold on the emerge), as demonstrated by Stila's nice Sarah Lucero in this video. I layered for further pomposity, but it also looks really more accurately as a light wash! I also soiled Extent London's dark blue pencil on my lower relation line and superfluous their plentiful blue perfume. I'm a big fan of their polishes, so I was really ecstatic to try some of their reliability. They sustain some really low colors.Now, about the nails. I got them done at Sakura on the Shapely East Zip. I superfluous the charms from Hex Keep score Jewelry, for myself. They say "Beloved Beloved" - kindly of superlative for me (or someone in my homespun), really! Charms are a low way to wear nail art worsening having to employ a lot of time perfecting your way of life technique - and the best part is, these thorough charms are a moment ago 1.75 and can be reused further than later than. I true sustain to desire which ones I average to wear, next!

Reference: wiccalessons.blogspot.com