Subscribe to RSS Feed

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Never Give Up On Unsaved Loved Ones

Never Give Up On Unsaved Loved Ones
How many times have you witnessed to someone, especially a loved one or a close family member only to be disappointed because, once again, God's answer to your prayers was delayed. Maybe you thought, "But, Lord, I've prayed for all these years. Won't you ever save them?" Your flesh says, "They'll never be saved, they're just too hard hearted, why bother?" But your spirit says, "I can't give up! What if someone had given up on me? If I give up, who will win them to Jesus?" So you just pray and go on with your life until the Lord impresses on you to witness to them again. Well, I have been in those shoes. Isaiah 55:8-9 says, "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."

God sees the big picture. I have been praying for over 28 years for my mother to be saved. Through a terrible car accident and close call with death God recently saved her. Praise the Lord! When she got saved God lifted that burden from me. I am rejoicing that I will get to spend eternity with my sweet mother, whom I love very much. Don't you dare give up on that loved one. Pray for him or her, witness, be kind, and minister to that precious one if you have opportunity. God will work in their heart.

Origin: religion-events.blogspot.com