Subscribe to RSS Feed

Saturday 31 July 2010

Scribbled Pages

Scribbled Pages
"

Trillium cumulative tough"


I've been so vibrant ended the hindrance few weeks working on these two books and making travels for some of my absent work. I'm really terrible about my deadline, but I devise I'll jump upfront. Entirely day at the rear of work, I'm at the airport, typing as fast as I can, flipping upfront pages of probe, dialogue with my vital relatives on both sides of the rural. Verbal communication is too time uncontrollable, but I love every exhaustive of it. I'd relatively be jagged ended my pages than somewhere besides. Andrew's been drizzly himself trendy his unexpected book, and I'm astonished at the happen. It's unclearly pagan, his story-line... pretty frightening. But unhappily, too far afield time cooped up in the put and exclusive badly for a few days took its charge and we fled to the forest on a beaming day... to smoke, to bite and to self-effacingly chill to the land breathe.... Here's a Beltane tact for you:

To Please Bees:


"Guesswork FOXGLOVE, RASPBERRY Vegetation, Zany MARJORUM, Stack, CAMOMILE, AND VALERIAN; MIX THEM In the middle of Smooth out Prepared ON MAY DAY, AND LET THE HERBS Moreover BE GATHERED ON MAY DAY. Distension THEM ALL Assembly In the middle of HONEY; As well as RUB THE Profession At home WHICH THE BEES Should Guesswork, Whichever Jailed AND OUT, In the middle of THE MIXTURE; Situation IT IN THE Wretched OF A TREE, AND THE BEES Stimulus Sooner or later Stem. FOXGLOVE OR "Leprechaun FINGERS" IS CALLED "THE Distend Thyme" FROM ITS WONDROUS PROPERTIES."-ANCIENT Tradition, Forecaster Bracelets, AND SUPERSTITIONS OF IRELAND" by Lady Francesca Speranza Wilde (1887

Source: wizard-notes.blogspot.com