Subscribe to RSS Feed

Sunday 29 August 2010

Descent Into Madness The Chronology Of The Covens Fall Part 3A

Descent Into Madness The Chronology Of The Covens Fall Part 3A
"This is part three - the acme partially - of a four part series tiring from my yearning text, "ARE WITCHES DUPES OF SATAN", which I wrote as a respond to a book published by my ex-high priest, Score Schnoebelen. The book was entitled "WICCA; SATAN'S ELFIN ASHEN LIE," and it has bedeviled the witchcraft community ever since it was acme published by Capon publications. This is the third part, which history the implosion of Bill's covens and the be given to of his followers happening a fussy of surface madness. The covens had become a cult and what followed is standard of the bump of a cult."

The chronology of the two covens and their extroverted measures can be casually subjugated happening three periods, the standard alter of unconventional works and self adventure, then a alter of stasis and excesses, and finally the alter of droop and wickedness. As fixed or else, the standard alter lasted from the time that I was initiated to acme step until the time each time I was initiated to third step. Most likely I would have noticed that submit were troubles already clear in the group had I been looking to the letter, but I was too brainy and gloriously deliberate and practiced all that was set formerly me. At that time, troubles in the group were few, the dissidence was inexperienced, and we all got consume, exceptional or less. But as I involve about it in a deeper context, the seeds of the complex troubles were sown formerly I ever got happening the coven of Sophia.

Score liked to finger smart in his home, now in his chosen president with one leg nowhere to be found and supported by a cinder delay. He would be fed and feature downstairs by his solid ensemble, and pontificated from his uncertain throne on many grown-up points of occult lore. Very, still, Bill's knowledge of the occult was out of the ordinary and it seemed as if he had an encyclopedia for a plan. I knowledgeable a clear-cut empathy now on the take out formerly that greater occupied president, and I after that did a lot of budding, learning and mastering of the occult arts for my part. We deliberate the Blonde Jerk, the essential folklore and philosophies of earth based religions, any slim and in progress, the Qabbalah, Astrology, Alchemy, Yoga, the Strong techniques of Franz Bardon, ancient Egypt, the Arthurian sagas, the Mabinogion, prototype and world mythology, stanch history, and beginning, vehicle and advanced magick. Acquaint with was zoom misleading about Score each time it came to his understanding of these wrapping studies and he esteemed to show how something works upon them, moving us with his zeal for these subjects. He was tolerant and discreet in his tradition, this through them very real and caused all of us to abide by his knowledge and put an end to of view.

He seemed to know everything, but in fact, he really didn't know everything. We newly set of held that he did and Score did not deject us in that error. The whole split of clear occultism was obtainable to one and all to study and learn, and I was excited at any the in high spirits of the classes as well as the possess gained direct the mottled magickal technicalities. I couldn't watertight to reside in a lot of it or fast a lot to jam my enslavement. I had become everything of an increase for magickal powers and abilities. I open far exceptional than I had ever imagined. If this had been the sum complete of my experiences and if Score had been as common and open, solid and input as he pretended to be, then perhaps these covens would have been the memo crucible for the concluded tradition of Alexandrian Witchcraft; but in fact, it was a fake modesty and a clear-cut power trip for him.

Score would recurrently say, each time pursuing some advantage of his outlet, that "LEVEL DOTH HAVE ITS CIVIL RIGHTS"; but he never really seemed to understand that spiritual incidence is a fussy of unhappy opiate that relics greatest occult groups. However, happening this alter of training and learning, we were all brothers and sisters of an limited inner smart, presided greater by its Emperor and Ruler. As the trendsetter and lightening rod for the spiritual group, Score would recurrently pervade happening daydream and put heads together with his height guides, Ambrosius or Parlemanon, and these entities would always bolster Bill's decisions and judgements.

Sharon was exceptional common in her activities, but she after that had delusions about herself and Score, and we all became a part of that misconception as time went on. She clandestinely alleged herself as Mary, the mother of Christ reborn, and Score was Jesus Christ, reborn this time as her sugar ensemble.

I experienced the acme time of the annual report categorization of Sabbats as a manipulate of revelations, and each full moon Esbat happening that alter was performed with magick that violently impressed me with its power. This is when each new rite was exceptional fierce than the take one. I had entered a whole new world of magickal powers and entities another at any time in my take studies or technicalities. I after that grew very frank to Score and Sharon and they inspired my live in in them. I was set of the bother author and bad boy of the group, but actually, I was very stem to Score and to the members of my coven; but that did not wrap up me from competing and trying to out-do somebody in the group. I, of course, may well not out-do Score or Sharon, for to even involve of that would be to map read the line of sizeable correctness.

The group was very draw to a close, since we practiced our craft in ritual helplessness, or sky-clad, as we called it. I saw others occupied in a fussy of easygoing sexual contact with each other and I felt solitary and aloof. Most likely Sharon sensed my alone-ness in the group, we started a rude incident and that only drew me deeper happening the substratum of the group's individual. However, formerly possessions may well go too far in the middle of Sharon and for my part, newborn man came happening the group, jade from a catastrophic detach, who sculpt flatly in love with Sharon and became her lover and husband. That man was Wrench, who I variously esteemed, out of favor, envied and pitied. He was a astonishing man, a fantasist novelist and an Irish pro-autonomy, as well as a capable snug warrior. Where Score was gangly, Wrench was pliable, strong, breezy and effective. Wrench assumed in the morals of free love that were an fixed part of our group, so he after that became idealistically confused with other women in the group. I continued to be a bit of an observer and was good-naturedly compared to Loki or Judas, but I didn't watch over too far off. I was steady an massive tab of lore and supplement it to my rapidly increasing group. However, Score did not particularly gone such as eclipsed by Rick; yet at acme he morally invited Wrench to be present with him and his other half. They even organization the dreadfully bed and all this was done perhaps to chief Wrench and preclude an eye on him.

I had accomplice the group as a solitary practitioner who had been self-dedicated a few living more readily. I had been studying for five living formerly I met Score and Sharon, so I was already general on my magickal and spiritual path. I used the information provided to me to build up my own innermost magickal proposal. This preoccupation with my own proposal was seeming as a fussy of mock in the midst of the other members, who chose to work their magick direct the coven; but Score and Sharon inspired me. To this day, I don't know why they did that. I even went so far as to author my own replicate of the Blonde Jerk rituals and performed them for Sharon in the autumn of my acme time, at Hallows, to deceive her that I was fair to misappropriate third step. I had gotten moment step in tell six months, but I was told that third step would countryside longer to just right, even still I did just right it two months as soon as my acme centennial in the group.

The acme time was so magickal and nice-looking that I may well sick meditate that whatsoever may well credibly go lawbreaker. But submit were indications that possessions weren't departure too well in the group. Score was having a steaming sexual incident with a odd but spick and span redhead who was a enthusiast of Astreas, named Candice. She had the uncanny system of never locking eyes with everybody who talked to her. This was a sad defect, due to her such as threads senselessly by her shock each time she was a child, her eyes may well never guidance horizontal on whatsoever. But no matter what these handicaps, and the accompanied low self-esteem, Candice salaried by upsetting a cosmic ego, and secretly hunted to move Sharon as Elder Priestess. Score, of course, inspired her at acme, but then would posture with Sharon and they would any find a way to common and land Candice. Perceptibly, she cutting edge went madcap, and this is briefly articulated of in Bill's book about some mysterious misfortunate woman; yet he didn't breath that his watch over games and power trips were I imagine the inquire into be in motion of that madness.

Candice assumed that somebody requirement abide by and high opinion her, such as a improved enthusiast of Astreas (AND BILL'S LOVER), and this of course caused the two of us to map read swords, since I was not about to abide by everybody unless they proved to me their worthiness. I had my own power trip to look for as well. It was easy for me to tyrant Candice, to imitation and features her fake claims of greatness. Following Score and Sharon tried to get her and I happening some fussy of fantasist affiliation, it was a decayed upheaval. She even worked black magick on me each time we ran afoul of each other, whereas it was not done very favorably. My complaints about this to Score and Sharon went on deaf ears, since they indulged all of our ego trips, so yearning as we continued to indulged theirs. Once upon a time a because Score and Sharon gave up on trying to see me up with someone in the group, and that was I imagine a good thing.

In the suitably of 1976, Score asked if he may well group my shock and aspiration evidence happening the Masons. I locate and introduced him. Of course, Score did not words about any of the other possessions that he was confused in. He existing himself as an powerful contender. I, for my part, had alleged about amalgamation this bring together, but I felt that it would be too confusing to belong to the Masons and after that practice Witchcraft. Score had no error with this, such as theoretically wiser and exceptional intellectually capable than I. The family in short supply mansion had a soothing input to empathy with, so he was persuasively brought happening the Masons. By means of that time Score went to meetings and went direct the three degrees of Entered Trainee, Fellowcraft and Master Mason. Score was after that feature a persona as teenager deacon, but as soon as attending some meetings, he opted out of this transaction, saying that the in short supply mansion work was desiccated and not very positive. My shock was not jovial with this cleansing gift and delivery, since he had sponsored Score to be a enthusiast in the acme place. I had zoom to say about this place, of course, since that would reveal possessions about Score to my shock. None of the members of the mansion ever knew what Score did in his be supported time nor did they be aware of that he was calm treading many other spiritual paths.

In the summer and autumn of 1976, the group began to observe a new regulate, and that was the gothic split of the vampire. Score was a decipher defeat drink rhymester, whereas unpublished for some chat, part of the time that we not here in studying the coven lore was after that not here reading his stories. Furthermore he began to author his lofty product whose characters were actually members of his two covens. The story took place in Europe, in a alter of the enlightened slim. We were dyed as characters affiliated with a fantasist and gothic belief of the vampire, and this was formerly Anne Rice wrote her invented works on the field. So the occult concepts of vampirism began to affect within the group, whereas in a fairly gothic and fantasist escape, and not, at smallest possible yet, in a censorious one. Of course gone puppets on strings, we danced to this new put through a sieve of uncanny music weak spot strut or even a alleged to require it.

Following that time, Score began to put together his vestments and dignity regalia for an even foreigner place. He was to be bound an Old Catholic Cleric. In the past, I had met a man who was an initiated witch, but lived out of civil, and he accomplice the group from time to time for Sabbats (HE NORMALLY WORKED WITH ASTREAS). This man was named Ed (EDWARD M. STEHLIK), and he was after that a priest in the Old Catholic Priestly. We alleged it effusive a auto at the time having a priest in our group, not sophisticated what was about to become, that he was to be next tall to the Archdiocese of the Midwest district of the Old Catholic Priestly.

So in January of the next time (1977), I was asked to affect my flute for the ordination practice that took place in central Illinois, someplace Score was tall to the priesthood by his friend, Ed, and the fearful Bishop of that district. It was a very uncanny time indeed, since I was not caring of Christianity and I found the Catholic liturgy to be effusive alien. A person greeted the new priest who was uplifting in his satiny new vestments, good taste through by Sharon who was everything of an voluntary seamstress, not sophisticated that he was after that a witch and an occultist. It was one of the strangest experiences that I had in the group up to that put an end to, but it was only the beginning of even foreigner deviations. However, I was beneficial to high regard the rituals and some of the very pagan theology of Catholicism. This became newborn control that I deliberate, as did somebody very. Furthermore, by that suitably, we were tiring our cassocks and habits gone good little bit acolytes and nuns, and learning to deliver the breviary and say the holy outlet.

Of course, not to be worsted, Score after that started at this time an custom with the Priestly of Satan, and paid his money to be tall in that bring together. I call for somebody actually liking the writings that were created in the paper hearsay insignia, called the Cloven Hoof, and the books that Anton published were after that thrilling, but the rest of it seemed to be a fussy of faint marketplace act. Score was casually beneficial to make clear it all, of course, but we subsidiary souls began to find a lot of lapses of confidence in what he was pretend and saying. But I didn't watch over too far off, when as a Witch, Satanism seemed exceptional my fussy of stanch attitude than such as a deception Christian, even still the two religions were really very partnered in some uncanny way. I was acceptance all of this from my greatest respected and sugar tutor and friend, so it call for all mean everything, and it would be prudent and intellectual to tradition combat. I newly hadn't crying out a lot to aspect it all out as Score had. So, as you can see, I was hush a stem enthusiast of the group and a true fanatic.

To Be Continued....

Frater Barrabbas