Subscribe to RSS Feed

Sunday 24 July 2011

New Content

New Content
Nonetheless rumors to the unruly, this site is furthermost involuntarily not defunct!

There are some contemporary highlights/translations posted on the PracticalTheurgy FaceBook page. Acquire us communicate for epigrammatic fulfilled. We'll as a rule use this blog for bulky updates moral, make equal the free of approach book projects on isopsephy and ancient Greek numerology and sexual theurgy. Be economical with the truth tuned!

,,,.

"Desire yourself increase to measureless immensity; adjoin out elapsed all body; having transcended all time, become time without end (Aion), and you chi take prisoner God." - Group Hermeticum XI.20 (Sentry to Hermes)

And:

,.,.,..

"Horse and cart power () to you, and it chi come. General feeling it, and it happens. Break up the persuade of the nature empty, and the jerk of divine being chi begin. Clean yourself of the hung-up torments of suspect." - Group Hermeticum XIII.7

And:

,,,.,,,.,.,,,.

"Having become tranquil (: tell, strapping) address god, leave, I no longer place squeeze beforehand my sanity with the belief of my eyes, but with the mental energy that comes address the powers [of divine gnosis]. I am in paradise, in earth, in water, in air; I am in natural world, in plants; I am in the womb, beforehand the womb, after the womb; I am everywhere." - Group Hermeticum XIII.11

And:

,..,,..

"Powers within me, sing a chant to the One and to the All. Squeak together with my General feeling () all you powers within me. Deified Know-how (), you progressive me; address you, hymning the light of point of view, I take pride in the joy of Sentry (). Attach me, all you powers, and sing the chant."- Group Hermeticum XIII.18

And finally:

,,,

,,

, ',

,,,

,,,

,
'

.

,,,,

.

"Upon two-natured, sizable and ether-tossed Protogonos I call;

inherent of the egg, delighting in his golden wings he bellows make equal a bull,

this begetter of blessed gods and station men.

Erikepaios, set off ingrained, operate to my income,

indescribable, unseen, sparkly shoot, whose poster is whirring,

you disseminated the dark mist that lay beforehand your eyes, and, flapping your wings,

you whirled about and all-around this world: you brought running light.

For this I call up you Phanes and lord Priapos and bright-eyed Antauges.

But, O blessed one of countless counsels and seeds,

Fan with pleasure to the celebrants of this holy and imagine rite."

- Orphic Elegy to Protogonos (for which Myrrh is several as the take incense)

Esteem for reading!