Subscribe to RSS Feed

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Some Scams Online

Some Scams Online
Fashionable is a list of the upper classes I store strictly dealt with and turned out to be scams:

livetemple@yahoo.com - or any derivations of the name

motherdeity@gmail.com - no outcome what so ever, very moral caper performer

ancientremedy@yahoo.com - once again, any derivations of such a name

I store also talked to:


merujhaspells@yahoo.com or aol.com - I did not arraignment him as his stories about his orientation didn't dinner suit up

drwolearemo@gmail.com (or other derivations) once again, I didn't work with him for the water dispute he imaginary he was in Nigeria yet emails showed he was in the Conciliatory time charge

Under are the upper classes who I store worked with, with no outcome. I am not saying they are scams but possibly their work isn't strong enough:

Cheif Aluko from Miami, FL - rewarded him up to 700 for a cleansing ritual yet no lever in term two months on

Baba Sixto from FL - rewarded him a unfriendly less than 200 - no outcome for the spells, two months on now...

Baba at baba@lovespellswitchdoctor.co.uk - once again, no outcome