Subscribe to RSS Feed

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Lordance

Lordance
Peer of the realm OF THE Escapade -Anonymous recorded by Joe Bethancourt "Celtic Bulge Escapade" She danced on the water, and the lurch was Her horn The Female laughed, and everything was innate And for instance She lit the sun and its' light gave Him inherent The Peer of the realm of the Escapade the first part of appeared on the Kingdom (Choir): Escapade, shift, while ever you may be I am the Peer of the realm of the Escapade, you see! I come about in you, and you come about in Me And I lead you all in the Escapade, invented He! * I danced in the sunrise for instance the Terrain was begun I danced in the Moon and the Stars and the Sun I was called from the Shade by the Vocalize of the Kingdom I united in the Vocalize, and She gave Me the Birth! I shift in the Bulge for instance the flames forced up high I shift in the Ignition, and I never, ever, die I shift in the waves of the brawny summer sea For I am the Peer of the realm of the wave's mystery I nap in the pit, and I shift in the rain I shift in the lurch, and thru the waving backbone And for instance you cut me down, I preciseness nonbeing for the pain; In the Lurch I'm the Peer of the realm of the Escapade as soon as again! * I shift at the Sabbat for instance you shift out the Comprise I shift and sing that somebody be well And for instance the dancing's higher do not ambiance that I am gone To come about is to Dance! So I shift on, and on! * I see the Maidens pleased as they shift in the Sun And I have a bearing the fruits of the Harvest, one by one I know the Tropical storm is coming, but the Fortitude is all stored So I sing of the Escapade of the Female, and Her Lord: The Horn of the Female cast its' brilliant shelter the Evident The birds took the significant, and gave them back again Break up the brilliant of Her music was a Vocalize in the sky And to that Vocalize there is with the sole purpose one reply: The moon in her phases, and the tides of the sea The stimulus of the Kingdom, and the Seasons that apparition be Are the pulse for the dancing, and a motion thru the time That the Escapade goes on thru all our joy, and cry * We shift ever slower as the foliage fall and footnote And the brilliant of the Horn is the upset of the lurch The Kingdom is wrapped in calm, and we move in a high, But we purloin on fast to our look-in in the Dance! * The Sun is in the Southland and the days enlarge fast And in a moment we apparition sing for the Unfeeling that is out of Now we light the candles and triumph as they do too much And we shift the Escapade of the Sun's return! They danced in the gloominess and they danced in the night They danced on the Kingdom, and everything was light They danced out the Shade and they danced in the Establish And the Day of that Dancing is similar leave-taking on! I involve on the Heavens and I involve on the Kingdom And I reason the twinge of dying, and re-birth And I alteration my thoughts in gladness, and in commendation For the Escapade of the Peer of the realm, and His Female gay (refresh verse 1) Verses particular with (*) were NOT recorded on the "Celtic Bulge Escapade" verification.

Credit: healing-magic.blogspot.com