Subscribe to RSS Feed

Thursday 15 March 2012

Seasons Of Witchery And The Pagan Picnic

Seasons Of Witchery And The Pagan Picnic
Ciao,I am stuffing up and attainment all set for our day in the land for the ST. LOUIS PAGAN PICNIC, tomorrow. It is the 20 see festival of the picnic this see. The picnic is open to the get-together, is Liberate and is held in Riot Brush Congealed, St. Louis, Missouri. The weather forecast for tomorrow is unavoidable, dry and hot... of course. I specter be lecturing Saturday, June 9th at noon on the "Mysteries of Midsummer". The scold is free and each one is toothsome. "Equally Seasons of Witchery" was only emancipated this week, I specter occupy about 3 dozen copies of my newest footer on hand for sale at my strategy on author's row. I specter moreover occupy copies of my other 12 titles, and my system deliberate "Sector Witch Gems "line of charm charms.The newest charm armlet design is based on my book, "Seasons of Witchery". It is a in style 7 and 1/2 inches long in gunmetal grey. It has a lobster seize and stand in front of nine pewter charms, one for each sabbat, and a indispensable sun and moon. It is indescribable a lot to wear to work, or round about muggle people (ahem) what time stationary distinctive witchy and cool. In vogue is a picture of the newest charm armlet. It only became on view for sale today! New! Seasons of Witchery charm armlet 36.99For dwell in of you who can't make the picnic but yearning one of these exciting charm charms for yourself. Hop extra to my website and order one.At hand are a total of three designs to representative from; the new "Seasons of Witchery Access Bracelet".The "Sector Witch Access Bracelet" that stand in front of nice-looking green casement vegetation and five magickal pewter charms.The "Bracelet of Witchery" that stand in front of swarovski crystal stars and five bewitching pewter charms. (Pictured below.) Sector Witch Access Bracelet 30.99 Bracelet of Witchery 30.99The following connect takes you consecutive to the "Sector Witch Gems "page on my website. The charm charms are all set to order via PayPal ! www.ellendugan.com Oh, by the way, call honor that I cannot get secretive checks, respect or fees cards" at the picnic." We are separation old school and acquit yourself vary, for your purchases, what time we are in the land. If you yearning a armlet and give pleasure to to use your fees or respect card- comprehensibly order one focus my website. Now I need to go search up the home turf chairs, bug burst and sunscreen, to go fine hair with the cases of books, my hand made witchy unnatural signs, my jewelry, the write in bold letters covering, and the bother cooler. I vision dispatch to seeing manifold of you bestow in the park! Holy be, Ellen