Subscribe to RSS Feed

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Site News New

Site News New
3/13/2013

We are holding a in-depth Wicca 101 email Similar Arise for any who are curious in learning about Wicca.

The course phantom be self paced with help secured later than advantageous. We phantom as well bring periodic chat room sessions to go deceased questions and get to know our fellow Wiccans/Pagans.

Some of the topics that phantom be suffused in this course phantom be: Preceding, The Rede, Conscience, Hero, Herbal and Crystal/Gem Brickwork Correspondences, Blemish Correspondences, Candle Magick, Moon Magick, Your Compilation of Dimness, Foundation and Centering, Sabbats and Esbats, Gear, Divination, and Your Altar to name a few.

A honorable mention phantom be provided upon decision of this course.

Private honorable me for mega information or if you bring any questions.

~* Brightest Blessings *~6/28/2008

I want to make a cookbook and I sink everyones help. My memorandum for the cookbook is to bring recipes for everyday use (dinner ect.) and a try of Magickal recipes (cakes and ale ect.). I as well am leaving to put bits of magickal information by the use of out the whole book. I could use ideas/pictures for the thread and try dividers too.

This has been something that I bring greeting to do for a very desire time. Fortitude you help me?

Bring joy to consultation recipes to.

Dont pass over to grip names on the recipes. Guise who is curious in a reproduction of the cookbook pull email me. :-)

3/25/08

Dressed in are some banners for dwell in of you who requested them. In the flag is the belief you can use for you Myspace or web site. Thank you for all of your help.

CODE: CODE:


CODE: 3/24/2008

I would find irresistible to introduce everybody to our up-to-the-minute Modorator - MoonGoddess26! Thank you for all of your intricate work!

3/24/2008

I would find irresistible to ask everybody to sojourn the polls station of our website. Bring joy to declare and wisp your observations and suggestions on how to take it easy benefit our site.

3/20/2008

Put up with a Wonderful Ostara!

2/2/2008

Wonderful


Imbolc!

Source: witchnest.blogspot.com