Subscribe to RSS Feed

Monday 10 December 2012

How Wicca Found Me

How Wicca Found Me
I was 14-15 go old being i 1st clever about Wicca. i had to do a reveal on it in school for history class, lengthways with distinctive religion that i didn't know much about. being i saw Wicca on the list i understood it was non-discriminatory some Indian go fast thing that had everything to do with punish baskets hahahahaha. i didn't know..... now as a mention, i was raised christian so i was told that at all that had to do with magic or believing in beyond subsequently one god was evil. so being i type in "Wicca" in google and clicked on the intertwine that thought "Wicca 101" the headlining was "satisfactory to the world of magick" i was equivalence WTF? so i type it in a few beyond time stand that i had the inopportune thing. but everything came back to it existence about magic or the craft.

I read beyond about it for my reason and found that it was zilch equivalence what church had thought and it was sooo not evil. not even a scrap bit. one, they didnt even elegant in the devil. two, they lunch a law saying "in it harm none, do what ye behest meaning I'm officially recognized to do what ever the hell i flight of the imagination as desire as it didnt aggrieved qualities. which was fine with me. i don't flight of the imagination to aggrieved qualities.

The beyond i read about it and the beyond books i studyed from, the beyond it felt weight. with Christianity i had to many inquire and no one may perhaps reveal them. every one cool saying "lunch expectation" well how the hell can i lunch expectation if my expectation don't lunch adequate expectation in me to reveal my damn questions!?!?!?!?!?!

My parents didn't noise to mind that i was all the rage it. mom told me that being she was younger that her friends had dabbled in magic and told me to be meticulous. i told her what i was studing and she was out of bed to know that i at lest knew maximum of what i was oration about. a lot of my moms friends were pagan or Wiccan but she never ready a rig to it. she likes to do the sabbats with me and shows fix but the rest of my at your house thinks its non-discriminatory a faze.....um 24 so...i don't sum its a faze people! lol

well if qualities has questions teem free to ask. I'm getting off in attendance

~Blessed be

Credit: magical-poetry.blogspot.com