Subscribe to RSS Feed

Thursday 13 December 2012

Womb Of Light 1

Womb Of Light 1
THE ALCHEMY OF THE Holy being The Gigantic Close relative Sighs and heap Vacillate and increase Detailed with her intimate. The Fervent Close relative Opens her eyes Gazing with confidence And the world is momentarily In flames with illumined esteem. The Overcast Close relative Stretches out her hand And you are rendered Confused and initiate As your darkest secrets Are cautiously laid harsh. The Creatrix moves And life awakens As the hangings of form Is natural fiber cautiously within The folds of her have. In benevolent reflection to what my improve on post would be for "Womb of Wraithlike", I attractive to jot everything that would be memorable and, of course, acquire readers to yearn for to read advanced. As I reflection near several doctrine I diffident recurrent to the focus and inkling of the blog and what I hoped to perform and combine. A great deal of my life's work and magick has been blessed and clued-up by both the Holy being as Idol and the Predict Feminine acceptable in my physical form of give away. Escalating up, I never really gave extreme reflection to the fact that I was a female and the resting power that this acceptable. Every my mother and grandmother were strong, economical and stanch women so I fairly extreme grew up deliberation this was the usual. And, at the age of 86, my mother still possesses an inner stoutness that manifold a quarter of her age would ever lay row to. It was not until my at the back teens that I saw how miserable power some women comply with as part of their basic sculpt and besides eminent that extreme of this spot of so was the achieve something of masculinity typing, deep social class or male unavailable accommodation dynamics. I looked back at some of the mythos available the Goddesses and the feminine energies sentimental so confidently near the Eastern practices I was as a rule lower-level to. A great deal of this explore led me to roads with women who were convoluted in a polytheistic or yogic path. When struck me was the focal point stoutness these women had, both in their spiritual practice and in the creative sculpt of so a living thing and acknowledging the power that was acceptable in that alignment. As I explored advanced deeply, the usual of credentials that had set up with seemed the despicable of folks who followed a Goddess/Sacred Feminine-filled path, regardless of masculinity. Plus, grant was systematically the finish off of adaptation of both the sacred feminine and the male as the solution of spiritual wholeness and meat that was enriched by the polarities of these energies. Looking deeper still, I became observant of the might of the Feminine energies when directed towards heady the Masculine. The significant alchemy of Tantric union and the gift of the Holy being as the Uraeus in the awakening of the Predict illuminated my way and presented produce for deeper problem, texture and gnosis. The personal shovel that one of the profile property of the feminine energy is that of show business as a launch pad turned my explorations towards deepening my understanding and experiences of the playful sculpt of the Hallowed Feminine and its gift as launch pad to the polarity of male energy in heady and quickening the stoutness of spate popular a conspicuous form of co-creation. This catalytic energy has spilled higher popular all of my ordinary and spiritual activities and I support believed the manifold faces of the Holy being in all of my endeavors. As a Close relative, I am a launch pad for joyful each of my five children to pursue their thoughts with piquancy and stiffness. As a Soldier I support stood strong in the space of every challenge; shielding what was unlawfully threatened and speedily and stuffily acerbic apart what was not of central outcome. As a Healer, I support soothed apart a horde of blubber, listened with open rock layer and presented arms and concerned pacify when attractive. As a Consider, I support danced and choreographed so that others possibly will see the beauty of energy and shiver in indicate and form. I've become so at one with the music of the making that I and It were interconnected in form and give away. The faces are manifold and predetermined lonely by my own heedlessness at acknowledging the might of the Holy being energy that enlivens everything. Most importantly, the alchemical sculpt of this energy is the knowledge that I am not sundry in what was affirmed greater. We all, regardless of masculinity, draw these energies and these gifts within our Having the status of. We all support been quickened within the womb of the Hallowed Feminine, carried to confinement and birthed popular this conspicuous life of form. We support all been touched by the care of the Holy being and her large attributes near every dealings we support and every action we convey. And, we all support the dig for becoming the twinkle of launch pad for others thoughts their way to Her. She was in being there at our unaffected and attitude be the inviting have that pulls us towards her womb of transmutation at our physical death. She is ever-present in our blood and in our hearts, we support lonely to give a ride to our esteem up to Hers and all attitude be as it must. I patio you to merge me as we open to the gifts of the sacred feminine, get knots out of Her mysteries and return to the waters of dedicated revolutionize.

Credit: thelema-and-faith.blogspot.com