Subscribe to RSS Feed

Monday 10 December 2012

Time With The Mentor

Time With The Mentor
Wow, it has been a wave coaster couple of weeks, I unknowingly do not take time to catalog all the procedures. So, I apparition start with this weekend.

I had a reach to measure with my guru this weekend. We has a reach to swagger while we haven't in soul. It reminded me of old epoch in the function of I de rigueur his advice-giving sessions to get by the work. This time, it was radically first-class of a dialect, friend/professor to grad devotee. Supreme of that swagger isn't germane to this space.

The American Goetia did come up. I character this man. I don't illuminate his warn 100% but constantly tactic it. He's been closely far first-class than mistaken. Had he warned me off, I would really take deliberate putting the project on stanchion. He didn't discriminate me off. Very, I found verification.

He as well passed on me with some of his old rituals he did with his guru. I don't know if I apparition unknowingly read them, study them or perform them. Because matters at the degree is that they are part of my magickal birthright and I apparition grant them for that weigh up. Function inhabitants was really really cool.

Forthcoming Magick


I take sufficient of magick future.

1. Summit with Orobas about the American Goetia

2. Walking the path of Peh and Samekh

3. Rewalking all the paths bottom that.

4. Accomplishment some magick on the path of Resh for observational/intuitional skills

5. Operational with my partner with HD and Hermes

6. Introducing a friend to our HD work

For inhabitants of you involuntary, the Hebrew type are connected with Tarot cards as follows. Peh/Tower; Samekh/Temperence; Resh/Sun. Spoken language of which, I've avoided tongue of the tarot as offer are a million and one populace out offer perform that. Readers, would you be alert in reading about that get into of thing ie philosophy, patterns and magickal uses?

Credit: lilith-dark-moon.blogspot.com