Subscribe to RSS Feed

Friday 4 January 2013

Retrospace Mix Tape 3 The Ultimate Halloween Mega Mix

Retrospace Mix Tape 3 The Ultimate Halloween Mega Mix
I'm pretty proud of this Halloween compilation, folks Yeah, I know, the last time I tried a mix tape Rapidshare shut me down. Well, I made mix tapes for my girlfriends in high school, and I'll continue to keep the flame alive and make mix tapes for my loyal readers! You just can't keep a mix taper down.Anyway, I actually took some time with this one. I think it would sound good at a party, but it might also be cool to just listen to in the car. Whatever the case, I hope you enjoy this selection of horror themed tracks. I think you'll find they're diverse enough to keep your attention. Happy Halloween!DOWNLOADTrack List ARTIST TITLE Various Artists Creature Feature Lovebug Starski Amytiville Movie Advert I Was A Teenage Werewolf Kip Tyler She's My Witch Ethel Ennis Mad Monster Party Richard Band The House On Sorority Row - Main Title Gene Moss Carry Me Back To Transylvania Franco Micalizzi I Due Volti Della Paura Steve Jablonsky Jump Rope (Nightmare on Elm St.) The Hamburger Brothers Omar The Vampire Movie Advert The Haunted Strangler The B-52's Devil In My Car Phantasm Motion Picture Phantasm theme Fred Astaire Me And The Ghost Upstairs The Exorcist Motion Picture Halloween Remix - Exorcist Theme Bill Buchanan The Night Before Halloween John Carpenter Prince of Darkness Cliff Richard Devil Woman Count Floyd (Joe Flaherty) Treat You Like A Lady Richard Band Re-Animator Daevid Allen Stoned Innocent Frankenstein Cab Calloway The Ghost Of Smokey Joe Jerry Goldsmith Ave Satani (The Omen SDTRK) Something Wicked This Way Comes Barry Adamson Movie Advert The Mummy Harry Robinson The Vampire Lovers Big Bee Kornegay At the House of Frankenstein Elvira, Mistress of the Dark Zombie Stomp Ennio Morricone Despair (The Thing SDTRK) Steve Jablonsky Main Title - Nightmare on Elm St. Twilight Zone SDTRK The Twilight Zone '85 Main Title Movie Advert The Astro Zombies Christine Pilzer Dracula John Carpenter The Fog (main Theme) Archie Bleyer The Rockin' Ghost John Carpenter Wake Up - They Live SDTRK Redbone The Witch Queen Of New Orleans The Del-Vikings The Voodoo Man John Carpenter Halloween SDTRK theme Lou Chaney Monster Holiday Ennio Morricone Cosa Avete Fatto A Solange Movie Advert I Was A Teenage Frankenstein/ Blood Of Dracula Caravan Cthlu Thlu DJ Jazzy Jeff ">Nightmare on My Street Billy Taylor Wombie Zombie Bing Crosby The Headless Horseman Wendy Carlos Main Title - The Shining Gary Warren Werewolf Movie Advert Horror Of Dracula Screaming Lord Sutch Jack the Ripper Lambert, Hendricks ">Halloween Spooks Jerry Goldsmith Carol Ann's Theme (Poltergeist) The Damned Grimly Fiendish Whodini Haunted House of Rock Jerry Goldsmith The Altar (The Omen SDTRK) Dickie Goodman Horror Movies Various Artists The Day The Earth Stood Still Movie Advert The She Creature/ It Counquered The World Dave Gardner Mad Witch Boots Walker They're Here Carlos Casal, Jr. Don't Meet Mr. Frankenstein Lord Dent and His Invaders Wolf Call Richard Band Re-Animator Theme Reprise The Crystals Frankenstein Twist Bert Convy The Monster Hop

Reference: asatru-religion.blogspot.com