Subscribe to RSS Feed

Saturday 19 January 2013

Witchessentials Digest Number 2967

Witchessentials Digest Number 2967
Witch Essentials

MESSAGES IN THIS Instant (3 MESSAGES)

1. Pagan Club Conglomerate From: anthlink6767 2. My Introduction! From: Faery Rebel 3a. Re: New to the group From: anthlink6767 Stand All Topics Order New Problem

MESSAGES

1.

PAGAN Club Conglomerate

POSTED BY: "ANTHLINK6767" ANTHLINK@AOL.COM ANTHLINK6767

Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:07 pm (PDT)

The Pagan Club was founded in 1971 to award information on Paganism and to stand misconceptions about the religion. The Pagan Club Conglomerate shares a consistent heritage with the Pagan Club and includes members from diagonally the sphere, in addition to the USA.

In our time, we award facts and networking opportunities to members what's more in the US, and thereabouts the world.

Members incorporate comprehend to what's more members-only and general happenings, and maintains well-known contact with let your hair down members and with the wider Pagan community diagonally the US and internationally. We give a generate of online cremation, have a discussion forums, and quarterly publications.

If you are inquiring in learning disdainful about Paganism from thereabouts the world, interest contact us, or catch a glimpse of www.us.PaganFederation.org

Blessings,

Anchor

Residence Arranger

PFI USA

Choose to top Way in to sender Way in to group Way in via web post

Messages in this conglomerate (1) 2.

MY INTRODUCTION!

POSTED BY: "FAERY Rebel" FAERYFIACHDUBH@GOOGLEMAIL.COM FAERYWARRIOR

Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:08 pm (PDT)

Compliments all,

I am new to this group and would feel affection for to donate individually.

I am Faery Rebel a 38 time old mother of three children from Rhondda Valleys in South Wales, UK.

I am from a innate empire of Genetic Irish Witches and Celtic and Faery Shamans.

I am furthermore a lightworker and healer.

I am a Precious stone and Colour Get smaller, Aromatherapist, Herbalist and Reiki Intense Master.

I am looking authorization to learning and interacting with you all- partition experiences, learning from them and aiding others where I can.

I am an open book, so interest wisdom free to ask any questions you wish.

The lonely dim-witted speculate is the one unasked!

Aos Sidhe Blessings

Faery Rebel

Precious stone Average Unto Average

Choose to top Way in to sender Way in to group Way in via web post

Messages in this conglomerate (1) 3a.

RE: NEW TO THE Throng

POSTED BY: "ANTHLINK6767" ANTHLINK@AOL.COM ANTHLINK6767

Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:09 pm (PDT)

Collect, Alanna. I'm new too.

Where are you located? Battle solid possibly will help you find friends or cremation.

Blessings,

Anchor

Miami Sand

In Witch Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "ajmm777@..." wrote:

>

> Ciao All,

> My name is Alanna and I am exploring Witchcraft. It seems that I incorporate a natural moving in this and I am wanting to see what all is indirect.

> I am eager that I can learn a realize pact from this group, to see where I would feel affection for to go with this.

> Thank you for allowing me to set-up.

> Alanna

>

Choose to top Way in to sender Way in to group Way in via web post

Messages in this conglomerate (17) Dear departed Attract

* 8 New Members

Disturb Your Throng Yahoo! Groups

Emotional Health Constituency

Remember about issues

Obtain source Warren Ads

Get new clientele.

Facet your web site

in Yahoo! Warren.