Subscribe to RSS Feed

Tuesday 13 August 2013

We Are All Witches And Do Witchcraft Every Day

We Are All Witches And Do Witchcraft Every Day
I know a lot of people are not going to agree with me on this, but it's TRUE, or least I believe it's true.I have always heard that the word "Witch" means "Wise One"....meaning someone who knows more than others. If that is true, than we are all Witches. Every single person in the world is a Witch in some form or another. We all know and do things that other people don't know and do. I know things you don't know and you know things I don't know.We all do Witchcraft every day as well. Everything you do in your life is your craft.....therefor you are a Witch doing the Craft = Witchcraft.If you know have to cook....you're a Witch. If you know have to work on cars.....you're a Witch. If you know have to work on a garden.....you're a Witch. If you know have to fix things....you're a Witch. If you know have to make things we use in our every day lives like: shampoo, toothpaste, sunscreen, etc...etc...etc.......you're a Witch. If you know have to build houses and other things....you're a Witch....................Do you see where I'm going with this?So, before you start hating on Witches......TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOURSELF AND YOUR LIFE, BECAUSE YOU ARE A WITCH!If there is more to say about this.....I'll add to it. That's all for now!

Origin: masonsofheaven.blogspot.com