Subscribe to RSS Feed

Monday 25 November 2013

The Beginning Of My Magickal Journey

The Beginning Of My Magickal Journey
"OK so my info or document says that I own up been studying Wicca for the further than 4 time right! Thoroughly it is authority on the other hand I band as if the tour wasn't what I required it to be! So I own up arranged to start it all pompous again! Yay Me!""To begin my "patch-up" magickal tour I drive start with..."1. "Plunder a Be first Wicca class at www.thesilvermoonglade.com! It's a sooner good school and class so far...and the information is sooner loaded for a class that's FREE! LOL!"2. "Recreating my BOS...condescending on that in a concluding post"3. "Bake my altar"4. "Starting a herbal garden"5. "Starting my manuscript devotions""This could do with to be such a fun experience! I can't wait!"Manager to come drive be an majority of Wiccan books that I own up...that I drive be caring my be offended on, my successes and failures in meditation and appreciably more!""Sacred Be- Yemaya Dreamcaster a.k.a Lass of the Holy being "