Subscribe to RSS Feed

Friday 27 December 2013

A Trip To The Mystic Side

A Trip To The Mystic Side
At the present time I crowd to the agreement of North Syracuse with my son, nicarus. We resolute to catch a glimpse of a metaphysical shop present-day called Soothsayer Limit ( http://www.mysticsidegiftbookstore.net/ ). Precise with everything from A to Z, such good "stuff" for someone peculiar in, or living the routine of, Wiccan, Pagan, and so forth. I prized the aroma of the incense as we cover walked in... easy on the eye crystals, pendants, dreamcatchers on the edge from the constraint...books, books and more books. Wind you up, candles, gems, and so ominously more. I prized their cauldrons and the carcass and pestles. Being a great shop!. I relay been undersupplied to go present-day for a crave time, and never seemed to make time to go present-day. I shall without a doubt be visiting frequently. And they relay the cutest calorific black cat named (what excessively) Soothsayer. Ample the cutie.I wish I had gotten a picture of her.

Soothsayer Limit Confer and Lease Stand, North Syracuse NY (crack on pictures for a improve on confront)

Within are some Tumbled Jewels I purchased


And some tiny candles for spell work, incense, and a protect trade name for my car