Subscribe to RSS Feed

Thursday 19 December 2013

Sunday Sketches And Easter Givaway Winners

Sunday Sketches And Easter Givaway Winners
Hi all! i hope you all had a wonderful week! These are my sketches for Sophia's Sunday Sketches! Please take a look at the other participants' sketches too!

which now is an art journal page:

of course it isn't finished yet!...and some other sketches...

...and NOW, time for the results!

My precious Magic Hat made the choice of the 37 participants that left a comment on my Easter / fairy post!

...., !

37 / !

that's me wearing it and casting a magic spell in order to choose the lucky winners!

1 :

1st winner:



LOURDI


She wins a tiny bottle pendant with magic herbs for luck inside! / / !

2nd winner: LEFKOTHEA

2 :


, scrapbooking, art journaling,mixed media,

She wins various paper supplies for collage,art journaling,scrapbooking,mixed media, ecc

3nd winner: IRINI S.

3 :.

!

She wins a print of my painting!

All the gifts are from my etsy

etsy !

!

Have a wonderful new week and month!



Origin: religion-events.blogspot.com