Subscribe to RSS Feed

Friday 3 January 2014

Midnight Caresses

Midnight Caresses
"Didn't I warn you of more SCARY pics from me, haha so here they come! Anyways guys I had another weekend full of fun. Sat morning we all went out for YUM CHA (my fav Chinese outing). The word 'Yum Cha' means to drink tea. The traditional custom originated in Southern China, where people would go to a 'Tea House' to drink tea. The custom has changed over time to become a ritual where friends meet at a restaurant for Yum Cha, usually in the morning/lunchtime and eat a variety of yummy Chinese dishes with green tea. At Yum Cha, dim-sim ladies present dishes on the trolleys. Customers then select their preferred dishes from the trolleys. Hope you've had Yum Cha too. "My cousins' sweet kids came along too and they couldn't keep away from me as usual...'Keshi Aunty can we do this?', 'Keshi Aunty can we do that?', 'Keshi Aunty can we go shopping?', 'Keshi Aunty can we watch Futurama together?' etc etc etc. "And there was no stopping on chatting continuously, sometimes without even breathing, sitting on my lap and pulling my cheeks etc etc etc hehehe. They were so sweet and addcitive! Anyways I managed to click some pics of them too from my phone - just attached 2 of em cos I cant attach all (will attach the rest in another post). This is 2 of my fav chatterboxes (you could say like Aunty like Niece/Nephew lol!). There's another very very cute 5yr old chatterbox-niece that I will intro to you guys in another post." She's a handful and calls me Sexy Girl. And there's another 3yr old rockstar nephew who goes 'Whyyyy...?' for every word you say and leave you at a dead-end for explanations.

"So what did we do on Sat night? You're gonna kill me - yep we went Dancing again at the "DOCKS" :) - a popular nightclub at the Darling Harbour. Well this time there was a special reason why we went there. One of our friends (Kyle) is leaving to Hong Kong this weekend on a long-term work contract (and to earn big bucks). EKTA and ANAND, I was thinking how lucky Kyle is, cos he's going to be where you guys are. So a group of close friends and most of my cousins, decided to go out for drinks and dancing - as a farewell party for him. "We had MEGA FUN alright. The music was sizzling and the crowd was even more sizzling! Ladies, there were some real hot guys dancing real good - I was watching them with so much admiration ahemmm. And guys, there were some real hot ladies that you'd pass out watching em dancing lol! Just go to that site and check out the pics - you will know what I'm saying. Anyways, we danced, strolled in the harbour a bit and then came home around 2:30am. I was so hungry when I came home so I had chicken and bread at 3am and I hit the bed straight away - now how unhealthy is that? Anyways woke up at 11am the next day - felt like an out-of-control teenager after a long time lol! I never did that sort of thing when I was a teenager (my dad would have shot me and then made a tombstone reading 'SHE DIED WANTING TO GO TO A NIGHCLUB'). "But it all seems pretty good stuff to do once in a while. You wouldn't believe it even now when we friends go out, my mum makes sure some cousin brother or a well-known guy-friend is going along too duhhhh! oh mum Im a grown woman now - I know how to kick a guy if he suffers from sudden cranium loss - you know that (Keshi roll her eyes...).

"

"Well when I came home that night, it was sooo quiet and while every soul in my town was fast asleep, I FELT THIS UNBELIEVABLE PEACE. Like I never felt that in a long while. Like that's just what I wanted but couldn't feel in a very long time. I was sitting on the living-room sofa, total silence around me, not a single whisper or even music that I cant live without. It was just me and the Midnight loving each other's company without "even saying a word. IT WAS PURE BLISS. I thought to myself am I a creature of the night? And then I realise hell I am! Cos I was born at 12:20am and I'm someone who can't sleep till very late (but hopeless in the mornings). And also, I love the moon, stars and the midnight skies - all that romantic night gear of the skies. The spell-binding magic of the silence of the deepest darkest nights. Daytime is full of clutter and my deepest senses are sleeping. BUT IN THE NIGHT, THE AWAKENING TAKES PLACE. That's when my deepest senses caress me "with their silken touch. That's when my soul really starts to wake up and wake me up too...THAT'S WHEN I CAN FINALLY REALLY HAVE A LONG AND UNINTERRUPTED CONVERSATION WITH MYSELF. What time of the day do you feel one with your spirit?

Today's music is one of my favs ever. I can never ever get tired of this song, especially of the guitar sounds. This is the LIVE performance but the original is way better. I would have listened to it a zillion x zillion. Enjoy! btw I'm so busy at work but I promise you I'll be visiting your blogs soon ok? Thanks for putting up with my absence MWAHHH!

Current Music: SULTANS OF SWING by DIRE STRAITS



Source: modern-wiccan.blogspot.com