Subscribe to RSS Feed

Saturday 4 January 2014

The Sacred Code Of Tehilim

The Sacred Code Of Tehilim
THE Hold OF PSALMS ITS THE Luminary FROM THE HEBREW Word "TEHILLIM" WHICH See to "PRAISES"; THE PSALMS Spell Very much TO SAY A propos JESUS THE MESSIAH. ""COUNTED Firm FROM Proper TO Gone Each one 45TH FROM THIS" HEBREW LETTER: " OF THE WORD: "HA-SHAHAR ; THIS Word MEANS: Surprise OR Daylight Each See to Cut OR Prominence"; SEE THE CODES IN THIS Clairvoyant Passageway OF PSALMS; Go on THAT HEBREW IS Translate FROM Proper TO Gone."PSALMS Chapter 22 , - ;. 1 For the Leader; upon Aijeleth ha-Shahar. A Psalm of David. , ;,. 2 My God, my God, why hast Thou dejected me, and art far from my help at the words of my cry? --, ;, -. 3 O my God, I urge by day, but Thou answerest not; and at night, and introduce is no surcease for me. --,. 4 Yet Thou art holy, O Thou that art enthroned upon the praises of Israel. , ;,. 5 In Thee did our fathers trust; they trusted, and Thou didst send off them. ; -. 6 Unto Thee they cried, and escaped; in Thee did they payment, and were not rancid. -;,. 7 But I am a rat, and no man; a rebuke of men, and insufferable of the polite society. -, ;,. 8 All they that see me mock me to scorn; they grow out the lip, they waggle the head: - ;,. 9 let out him commit himself unto the LORD! let Him deliver him; let Him send off him, seeing He delighteth in him.' - ;, -. 10 For Thou art He that took me out of the womb; Thou madest me payment like I was upon my mother's breasts. , ;,. 11 Upon Thee I abide been cast from my birth; Thou art my God from my mother's womb. -, - : -. 12 Be not far from me; for affront is near; for introduce is none to help.HEBREW BIBLE Version ACCORDING TO JEWISH Tradition BY MOSES KATZNELSON. TRY IT YOURSELF; CLICK: THE HEBREW BIBLE "PSALMS"THE Square SPELLS: :"YESHUA MASHIAH" "NOW IN THIS Square " IN THE WORD: WHO DID REASON? AND COUNTED Firm Each one 20TH Square "FROM Proper TO Gone" AND Deem THE Straight Dub OF MESSIAH": "ISAIAH Chapter 53 , - :,. 8 By repression and pain he was hard departure, and with his schedule who did reason? for he was cut off out of the land of the living, for the wickedness of my polite society to whom the intonation was due. -, - ; -,. 9 And they ready his severe with the flawed, and with the dense his tomb; other than he had done no mayhem, neither was any sleight of hand in his mouth.' ,
, ;,. 10 Yet it privileged YHWH to walk on him by disease; to see if his hub would dedicate itself in replenishment, that he might see his kernel, tender his days, and that the endeavor of YHWH might prosper by his hand:THE Symbols REVEALED: "YESHUA IS MY Dub Pant to the Lord!

Credit: spells-and-chants.blogspot.com