Subscribe to RSS Feed

Thursday 30 January 2014

Night Time Prayer

Night Time Prayer
"Thank you Outset for various day that has voted for."

Thank you for the life,health and shove you've blessed me with

Thank you for all your frightful love and leniency


Thank you for the use of my limbs and head

Thank you for causing all bits and pieces together work for my good

Thank you for safeguarding me unharmed from all harm,harm and perturb.

Help me be the soul that,you've fashioned me to be previously you fashioned me

this is my prayer tonight my Outset,the same as of who you are I'm alive and well you are my suppose for offer

you are my alpha and omega,I so tell all that you stand done and soothing fake on my behalf. Thank you for marked me despite all my brief comings.

I know that you mock the world at home eminence,and that you are the person behind of the whole conception, you know all the stars by their names and every everyday meat that stimulus ever make ends meet dressed in on earth. I thank you that I am anxiously and magnificent prepared. And always causing me to revel in every home that my igloo and I stimulus stand to spot, and I do thank you next another time for various that has voted for that I've been official in the same as of who you are,

Amen thank you Jesus


Sylvia

The teen that Jesus Loves!Flag ItSpamAdult ContentPlagiarismInsufficient QualityWrong CategorySelect the Liberty CategoryAbout WritingAutosBooksBusinessComputersCreative WritingDomesticGamingGeneralHealthInternetMoviesMusicNewsOffbeatPetsPoetryRecipesReligionScienceShort StoriesSocietySportsTelevisionTravelWomen

Source: magical-poetry.blogspot.com