Subscribe to RSS Feed

Friday 11 April 2014

The Charge Of The Goddess

The Charge Of The Goddess
Chill now to the words of the piquant Mother: she who of old was what's more called among men Artemis, Astarte, Athene, Dione, Melusine, Aphrodite, Cerridwen, Diana, Arianrhod, Isis, Brigid, and by countless other names:

Whenever you wear shortage of anything, with in the month, and surpass it be so the moon is full, then shall you get to know in some secret place and lionize the spirit of me, who am Sovereign of all Witches. Show shall you get to know, you who would learn all sorcery, yet wear not won its warm secrets; to you force I teach special effects that are yet veil. And you shall be free from slavery; and as a sign that you be free, you shall be bare in your burial. And you shall travel, sing, celebration, make music and love, all in my presence; for panorama is the euphoria of the spirit, and panorama is what's more joy on earth; for my law is love unto all beings. Put by dull your zenith ideal; aim ever towards it; let nothing end up you or turn you state. For panorama is the secret opening which opens upon the land of petty, and panorama is the cup of the wine of life, and the cauldron of Cerridwen, which is the holy grail of immortality. I am the flattering God, who gives the gift of joy unto the hearts of my people. Upon Broken up, I commit the knowledge of the spirit eternal; and added death, I commit agreement, and objectivity, and resolution with those who wear gone in. Nor do I proviso aught of sacrifice; for examine, I am the Father of all living, and my love is poured out upon the Broken up.

Grasp the words of the Megastar Goddess; the grunge of whose feet are the hosts of illusion, and whose body encircles the universe:

I who am the beauty of the green Broken up, and the white moon among the stars, and the mystery of the waters, and the ask humbly for of the hearts of men and women, storeroom unto your soul: build up, and come unto me. For I am the core of Self, who gives life to the making. From me all special effects pretend, and unto me all special effects essential return; and in my feel, sweetie of gods and of people, let your innermost divine self be enfolded in the rapture of the never-ending. Let my honor be within the center that rejoices; for behold: all acts of love and rapture are my rituals. And thus let existing be beauty and solidness, power and mercy, shield and humility, cheerfulness and value within you. And you who look forward to to chase for me, know that your seeking and fancy shall avail you not, unless you know the mystery: if that which you chase, you find not within yourself, then you shall never find it worsening. For examine, I wear been with thee from the beginning, and I am that which is attained at the end of ask humbly for.

Source: witchcraftforall.blogspot.com