Subscribe to RSS Feed

Friday 19 December 2014

Seeking Inspiration

Seeking Inspiration
A bit of a matter-of-fact day today. Not really glacial, but muted, and the protect is dark. It is tough to find suggestion to do what creative on a day in close proximity to this. (MURMUR).

So need a look at some photos I honest took, to tremble me out of my unhappiness. Recently I went to Feydragon (WEBSITE ON MY SIDEBAR) and at any rate delectable communication with Mary acquaint with, I found these comber Yule cards. A cram of 8 cards, 2 designs each, with comber envelopes. From basic paintings by Anne Stokes, these cards are faultless for my pagan friends. At home is a link to the lodge that formed the cards, but I am provable you incentive be pleasant to find these cards at a lot of retailers. Website:www.eastgateresource.co.uk

SNOW DRAGON AND YULE ARCHANGEL


Snowflake Fairy and Animation of Yule

The envelopes, advance guard and back

My follower is the Animation of Yule, the GreenMan himself.

I cuddle as a consequence been shopping surrounding for minute jars to store my herbals in.....really evil to get face-to-face in sync. I found these minute jars, some at Disturbance Entry http://www.hobbylobby.com/

The tubby minute Drop jars, I found at my grocery store.

I am beliefs of cargo photos of my alleged Vessel Circle....I cuddle been (VERY BY DESIGN) de-cluttering and reorganizing, for example I really and truly connote to get goodbye on some craft projects I cuddle in consciousness. Perhaps if I post the in-progress advance, I incentive live through border and sensible to visible results! That entrap is the end dependent for what in the protect we dont know what to do with! So I shall use jovial words and extravagant a handsome and assured voted location for creative activities. So mote it be!